• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Cobb tuner, mishi intercooler, FP intake

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
I bought these parts and told myself I'd put them on after Ford fixed the driveline vibration I have. Well, they weren't able to fix it and now they're buying it back, so I'll never get the chance.:frusty:

I'm in CT and am open to driving a distance to meet, within reason; also willing to ship, buyer pays shipping (obviously). Make me an offer, pictures below

I have the following :
Cobb Accessport V3, Sold

Mishimoto Intercooler, direct fit
Sold

Ford Performance GT350 style Intake
http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-performance-cold-air-intake-kit-ecoboost-2015-2017/p/M9603M23/
$150
I only opened the box to inspect the parts.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
pictures
IMG_20170505_192214.jpg
IMG_20170505_191502.jpg

Last edited:

af3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Sorry to hear about your car!

If you decide to sell the IC separately and ship it to Texas I'm interested!
GLWS

OP
OP

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Will keep it in mind, just trying to cut ties. If I find a buyer for the intake and tuner I'll shoot you a pm

Reactions: af3

DStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, White w/ Saddle
Pm'd

OP
OP

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
prices lowered

OP
OP

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Accessport and intercooler Sold

Last edited:

IkoIko420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.adamjdesign.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hey now, new to the forum. Just bought a 2015 Ecoboost Premium. Seeing what I can afford to get a little more umph! I am interested in the Intake. Still available? Also, I have a question you might be able to answer. Will a 2016 Mustang 5.0 GT Exhaust fit my 2015 Ecoboost I4?

Corfly02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue GT 6spd
Hey now, new to the forum. Just bought a 2015 Ecoboost Premium. Seeing what I can afford to get a little more umph! I am interested in the Intake. Still available? Also, I have a question you might be able to answer. Will a 2016 Mustang 5.0 GT Exhaust fit my 2015 Ecoboost I4?
If you haven't gotten your answer yet they won't.