• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New York Cobb accessport for sale with free shipping

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey guys , up for sale is a Cobb accessport for the ecoboost mustang . I had this on my 16 ecoboost and it’s in like new condition with the plastic still on the screen . Comes with everything you see in the pics including the original box with two Cobb decals , carrying case , brand new extra faceplate , mount, USB cable and wire . I’ll throw in free shipping as well . 325 OBO . View attachment 348323
002409F0-B9C2-4DE4-852D-869181C80251.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

lawrencecar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost PP
uninstalled i assume?

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Where in NY do you live? Pm if you feel comfortable telling me lol

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
How have you not sold this yet? Will this work for the 18+ ? I'm tempted but hoping someone else will pull the trigger and save me some money

OP
OP
2016Mustang

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How have you not sold this yet? Will this work for the 18+ ? I'm tempted but hoping someone else will pull the trigger and save me some money
I believe Cobb came out with an update so the software may just have to be updated to support 18+ , I’m not 100 percent your best best is to probably ask Cobb or maybe someone here can chime in
Where in NY do you live? Pm if you feel comfortable telling me lol
Pm sent

lawrencecar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost PP
same unit support 15-19 just different maps.