Sponsored

Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Same for Mercs, Volvos etc. Their starting point is list price of course and they'll probably sell you finance which make them money. They don't do something for nothing.

No finance in my case, just a cash discount :headbang:
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Had a call today from Gordon at Coast2Coast to say order books are now open for MY19. He was waiting on finance for another guy for a couple of weeks.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gordon just called. Order books open for MY19 but he can’t change his configurator until Ford sort themselves out. He has a list of people wanting to order a MY19 but it seems I’m the only one possibly interested in a Bullitt..... but depending on price I might go race red or need for green both with black stripes

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
New order placed today :headbang: Think she is going to look stunning :love:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C2C have asked me to let you all know that the 8% discount is still available on MY19 orders except the Bullitt. My order is in today V8 Fastback Manual Race Red White Stripes Ebony Custom Pack 2 MagneRide Spoiler

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
C2C have asked me to let you all know that the 8% discount is still available on MY19 orders except the Bullitt. My order is in today V8 Fastback Manual Race Red White Stripes Ebony Custom Pack 2 MagneRide Spoiler
whats this the 6th different one you've ordered ? you gonna let this one complete or just get your eye caught by the my20 shiney when thats released in 6 months in America

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Another one towards a transporter load
Let’s see if they all build together or are spread all over the place

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
whats this the 6th different one you've ordered ? you gonna let this one complete or just get your eye caught by the my20 shiney when thats released in 6 months in America
No third, magnetic 17 and race red 18 but couldn’t have the spoiler. I’m happy I waited for the same spec but with the spoiler B & O and rev matching plus a discount of almost £4k and I get to use my convertible through the summer and get to put £4k towards a new Harley. ALL GOOD :ford:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.....update discount now reduced by the dealer to 3% from 8% so it looks like only the 3 Amigos got the 8% yesterday/today lol

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
.....update discount now reduced by the dealer to 3% from 8% so it looks like only the 3 Amigos got the 8% yesterday/today lol
LOL! We lucked out, then. :cheers:

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Bloody hell that was close, fingers crossed they fulfill the orders, bet this is Ford closing this way of buying a Mustang because of the complaints they have had from Mustang dealers

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bloody hell that was close, fingers crossed they fulfill the orders, bet this is Ford closing this way of buying a Mustang because of the complaints they have had from Mustang dealers
Aye. If it was 3% I would've cancelled. The 8% discount is how I can afford it in the first place. :hail:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep I would have gone to the local dealer and done a part x