OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Think it’s an addiction :cwl: you would not believe the amount of times I tried yesterday :cwl:
Trust me, I know. I've already been through this once with my 2015. :crazy:
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
:clock:Yay today is my build date :like:
Congrats mate, fingers crossed they all had a easy weekend and ready to rock and roll :like:
Only two days to go for my baby :sunglasses:

Matty77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Fastback now sold, 2019 GT Fastback
My window sticker just went live which made me feel slightly sick with excitement. Blend date 8/8. I'll admit I was a bit jealous of a couple of you guys getting stickers first as I also ordered with C2C, had my original order from beginning of March cancelled and then had to wait until 4/6 although the dealer very kindly backdated it to 2/6 for me :clap:.
I vowed never to put myself through it again after ordering my first one in 2015 but ah well.....

Sponsored

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
My window sticker just went live which made me feel slightly sick with excitement. Blend date 8/8. I'll admit I was a bit jealous of a couple of you guys getting stickers first as I also ordered with C2C, had my original order from beginning of March cancelled and then had to wait until 4/6 although the dealer very kindly backdated it to 2/6 for me :clap:.
I vowed never to put myself through it again after ordering my first one in 2015 but ah well.....
Nice one!my build date 27/8.

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
Nice one!my build date 27/8.
Sponsored