Sponsored

Clutchless shift M6 2018 GT

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Just to be pedantic... this is contradictory. :thumbsup:

It may not drop the rev-limiter to the exact torque peak, but just above it. That "soft rev-limiter" is at around 5,500 RPM.
Honestly, it "should" keep the RPM as high as possible. I cannot find any information as to what that soft rev limiter is. If it is indeed 5,500 RPM...it would be coincidentally near peak torque...but not having any performance gain by being there instead of 7000 RPM.
Sponsored

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
I tried using no-lift shift and my brain didn't allow it. Haven't tried it since.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
So I still don’t see any definitive answer on whether or not the no-lift shift feature is on the 2018s or not. Yes anyone can do this without the extra feature, but I want to know if Ford’s “no-lift shift” feature is or isn’t present on these cars. I’ve tried it on my 2018 but it feels like any other can I’ve done a no lift shift in, violent, lol.
I looked and searched through the 2018 owner's manual (you can download it from Ford's website), and did not see anything about performance or no-lift shifting on the manual transmission.

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
I must be doing it wrong to.

I looked and searched through the 2018 owner's manual (you can download it from Ford's website), and did not see anything about performance or no-lift shifting on the manual transmission.
My 18 eb won't do it either, foot to the floor stab the clutch goes into gear but revs bounce off the limiter:mad:
Sponsored