Sponsored

Clutch suggestions and UK suppliers

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Right missus just rang me the car won't go into gear with the engine running and if she puts it into gear with engine off and then starts it car immediately pulls forward so pretty sure clutch is fubar.

So I need suggestions for good clutches and UK based suppliers I can basically ring tomorrow and get a clutch from.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
We talking good clutches for big boy power (Then Macleod and Exceedy) or we just talking a clutch that'll work for NA power? If the latter, just get am OEM one, if the former, Nemesis and JW-R are the only stockists i know for them from memory matey.

P.s I heard E was doing some mad clutch dip revs and burnouts at the prom! lol

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
well i'm not so sure its the clutch now i got there pedal was stuck to the floor no movement or spring back up. manually lifted it and all is well again now clutch engages nice and solid with no slip.

so now i'm thinking maybe i've got / developed an air bubble in the hydraulics for it so i'm gonna give bleeding it a go one weekend (probably not this one) and then i'll check all the seals make sure there's no leaks anyway.

if she was doing mad burnouts I wouldn't have minded i'd only have done it myself anyway

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
haha well that's saved you a chunk of money, could have just been some shit stuck in the spring, i'd have a stone stuck in there before and it feels like it's supressed but it isn't so it wont depress the clutch etc.

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i'm gonna order a clutch and fly wheel just to keep them in stock just incase i've actually been expecting the OE clutch to go soon anyway thought it'd finally given up when she rang me turns out it was just the pedal stuck \o/
i'll get an rst ordered in ready though pretty sure it won't make it to the end of the year anyway :)
Sponsored