Sponsored

Clutch burned out questions.

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I am sorry if I sound rude but you dont know how to use the clutch. I have almost 60,000 miles on my GT350 (of which 60% are wife’s miles - its our only daily driver) and the clutch holds like it did in day 1. I am talking purely based on experience. Clutch holds at 8250 rpm shifts incredibly well. I bet you are riding it too much.
Sponsored

ReapSow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 and 1996 Cobra
Does the Mcleod RXT clutch feel any stiffer than stock. I need to replace mine and although I am not using force induction figured I would go with an upgraded clutch in case things change in the future.
The McLeod feels like stock, maybe slightly stiffer but not noticeable enough to warrant going back to factory. I also have the steeda spring and combined it is a massive improvement over the stock setup. Clean engagement, solid setup.

ReapSow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 and 1996 Cobra
Go mgw too while your at it. I originally bought the ford performance short throw kit and tried to convince myself that it was enough of an improvement (and it was an improvement) but once I installed the mgw I can say that there is no comparison.
Sponsored