Here's are a couple videos of the noise

Sponsored

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Here's are a couple videos of the noise

Yea, that's loud, my noise is a lot quieter. Not the same noise for sure.

8GTOKLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 DHG Bullitt
Yea, that's loud, my noise is a lot quieter. Not the same noise for sure.
Yeah mine is diff also. Wow that's bad. That could be ball joints, tie rod, wheel hub..steering rack.etc

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It wasn't as loud initially. But after Galpin replaced stuff, it is now this loud

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Another update: took it back to the dealer today. They inspected everything in depth. Then reviewed
Galpin's notes on all the parts that were replaced and found out that, when you do a part search based on vin number, it also gives you parts for Mustang GT which are different than the Bullitt. So despite fitting correctly, the internals of the strut mount were not designed for the Bullitt. They have ordered the correct ones specific to the bullit and will have the car returned to me on Friday. Really hoping this fixes this shit once and for all.

Sponsored

GSFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
mAkl,

Hope you are correct for your issue but my sound is somewhat different. It is a much lower resonant pitch which I would describe now as if a tire was rubbing on the inner fender well. Whoomph-whoomph for only a second or two. Noticeable vibration on steering and pedal along with the noise. Always at slow speed and turning to extremes forward or backing. Never at higher speeds. Some days no noise - but most days yes. Have torqued the strut nut and made sure the tires were torqued properly also. I'm not digging deeper myself and will let the dealer looks at it. Maybe chassis ears would provide someplace to start. The only thing that I can remember that might have in some way affected anything prior to this noise was driving 1200 miles in literally downpouring rain for 2 1/2 days. It rained non stop and I had to pull over 2-3 times as it was unsafe to drive. Who knows where all that water may have ended up.

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
mAkl,

Hope you are correct for your issue but my sound is somewhat different. It is a much lower resonant pitch which I would describe now as if a tire was rubbing on the inner fender well. Whoomph-whoomph for only a second or two. Noticeable vibration on steering and pedal along with the noise. Always at slow speed and turning to extremes forward or backing. Never at higher speeds. Some days no noise - but most days yes. Have torqued the strut nut and made sure the tires were torqued properly also. I'm not digging deeper myself and will let the dealer looks at it. Maybe chassis ears would provide someplace to start. The only thing that I can remember that might have in some way affected anything prior to this noise was driving 1200 miles in literally downpouring rain for 2 1/2 days. It rained non stop and I had to pull over 2-3 times as it was unsafe to drive. Who knows where all that water may have ended up.
You can inspect your inner fender liner to see if there are tire rub marks on it. I am still not convinced my issue is with the strut mount bearing. But chassis ear kept pointing to it

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Those noises on the videos above are definitely not normal. A 'whoomp whoomp' when rolling at full lock is most likely the tires, which would be normal. It should also feel like you're stepping over something. Having said that, my Bullitt doesn't do it... but all my Corvettes did, and the Porsche as well. And the Porsche only had 235 tires in front. It has to do with the geometry of the suspension at full lock, and (aggressive) alignment.

GSFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Those noises on the videos above are definitely not normal. A 'whoomp whoomp' when rolling at full lock is most likely the tires, which would be normal. It should also feel like you're stepping over something. Having said that, my Bullitt doesn't do it... but all my Corvettes did, and the Porsche as well. And the Porsche only had 235 tires in front. It has to do with the geometry of the suspension at full lock, and (aggressive) alignment.
The only thing is it only started in the last 500 miles of a total of 13,800. Didn’t do it before.

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Update: Dealership replaced the strut mounts and some spacers in lower strut assembly. I have driven the car about 50 miles since and have not heard the noise again. It seems to have been resolved.

Sponsored

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Update: Dealership replaced the strut mounts and some spacers in lower strut assembly. I have driven the car about 50 miles since and have not heard the noise again. It seems to have been resolved.
Good! How many miles on your car?

GSFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Please keep us informed if it returns.

brado_w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2017 GTI
Picking my bullitt up tomorrow morning... they replaced the strut bearing on the front passenger side, I’ll let you know if it worked
Sponsored