Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

GT Pony

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yeah, I was in a similar situation a month or so ago (but I have no dashcam). Entered a roundabout and was intending to take the second exit straight across from me. A semi was coming down the first exit/entrance and blew into the roundabout at about 30mph without even looking. Had I not been watching him and anticipated that he was not slowing down and not looking, my wife would probably not be here anymore and possibly myself. He would have plowed straight into the passenger door of my convertible. Very scary!
I had some dumbass in a roundabout come head on towards me because instead of them going right and going 270 deg around the roundabout like they should have, they took a left and wanted to only go 90 degrees the wrong way to take a "short cut" ... heading right for me. Half the people on the roads are too stupid to drive anymore.
Advertisement

StangTime

Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
This really sucked. The pick up driver almost caused an accident. PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOLUNE I HAD THE WINDOWS DOWN SO AUDIO WAS DISTORTED.

What a dick. I thought he was going to cut across all those lanes to make the exit (like most) but nope. Just another douche in a hurry going around everybody and using all lanes to do it.

GT Pony

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
This really sucked. The pick up driver almost caused an accident. PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOLUNE I HAD THE WINDOWS DOWN SO AUDIO WAS DISTORTED.

The guy drives like a lunitic cutting people off, then gives the bird because he almost hit sombody doing it ... wow, I'd be sending that vidoe to the state patrol if his license plate number is readable on the video.

Soulja4187

Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2018 Lexus IS300 F Sport
The guy drives like a lunitic cutting people off, then gives the bird because he almost hit sombody doing it ... wow, I'd be sending that vidoe to the state patrol if his license plate number is readable on the video.
For some reason YouTube lower the quality of the video by a lot idk why but yeah he did tell me I was number 1 :crackup:

Zooks527

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
From this morning. Not really a close call, at least for me.

Advertisement

94 - AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake - 1
Advertisement