Not open for further replies.

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual
That is the thing. People that play these types of criminal games don't fight back, they get their behinds handed to them. Unless they are with a crowd, wearing masks & flying a certain black flag with fists in the middle.
Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch
Sponsored

Loop320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500, 2006LX,L2017 Taco, 1994 Toyota 4Runner
I mean, we all knew "Idiocracy" was going to happen. I was just hoping it'd be after I 'm dead or too senile to care.
While I don't think what these guys do is correct, I understand why the do that.
Great care has been taken to make engines less polluting and consume less, yet the rise of SUV has not only lessened that effort, it made things worse.
Growing preference for SUVs challenges emissions reductions in passenger car market – Analysis - IEA

SUVs and Crossovers are completely useless in a densely populated urban area, yet it's the only car segment that you can see on tv spots these days.
I condemn what they are doing but apart from places when these kind of vehicle are a necessity, those vehicles should be banned entirely from the road.

I guess most of the hate that cars are attracting right now come from this. If SUV would not have become so common cars today would consume much less "on average" and the whole industry would be less stigmatized.

Edit: it's obvious that thinks like loosening lug nuts is dangerous and I'm not condoning them. Just saying that there is degree of truth in what the tire flatters are saying.
Uh, when you indicate there is a degree of truth to what they’re saying, you're condoning the behavior, sorry. Think about what you’re posting. Certain vehicles should be banned from the road? We live in a free country dude, let the market decide which vehicles survive and which don’t. If they can ban suv’s they can ban your GT as well.

Loop320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Yes, that's another thing I wanted to say but I skipped on it.
The advent of SUV is likely more an example of bad policymaking... turned into a disaster.

Here in EU the lawmakers force car manufacturers to put every electronic nanny possible into cars. The result is that simple, affordable and light cars are not being produced anymore because there is no return of investment for the manufacturer. The answer to that is they are sponsoring SUVs because of higher margins on them.
The result is that because of bad policymaking now we have more cars that consume more gas and are more of an hazard to other road users.

These are just young folks trying to persuade somebody to do the right thing by deflating a tire...
Ha ha, missed that you live in Italy, carry on.

Sponsored

Loop320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
And yet they’re far less shitty than a bunch of sore losers attacking Capitol Police over an obvious lie. It says a lot about what kind of person you really are to be so bothered by the concept of anti-facism.
LOL, Pritzker fan no doubt.

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
There is nothing relevant to Mustangs being targeted in any of the previous comments on this topic, the few articles “proving” what OP believes are all about SUVs being vandalized.
Relax dude. The reason this was posted was because it is directly related to incident involving cars like the S550, but happens to apply to all cars like ours. If you don’t want to read about a thread then just ignore it. No need have to get upset over it…. Life’s too short.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Well, let's see shall we - Guns Guns Guns, Cameras cameras cameras EVERYWHERE.

Play stupid games, Win stupid Prizes.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.