Not open for further replies.

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual
Yeah that's a perfectly reasonable response to someone letting the air out of your tires.
thats if they persist after I warn them to stop

you really gonna let some waste of life loser mess with your car that you paid all that money for?
Sponsored

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Yeah that's a perfectly reasonable response to someone letting the air out of your tires.
I saw stuff like this 10 years ago in Austin, TX. The number of leftists who are militant and aggressive was head shaking to me. I saw people yell at others driving large SUV's (like an H2) at intersections.

I was at a group/friends invite for Thanksgiving and a tree hugging hippie made a big scene (at someone else's house by the way) when the homeowner had the audacity to light the fire pit with lighter fluid.

Keep Austin Weird has turned into out of control leftists/activists and they just keep getting bolder and more aggressive.

It wouldn't shock me if you drive something greenies don't like if they've started vandalizing and attacking people and their cars in places like Austin, TX and San Francisco, etc.
It is not, but unfortunately if we do not support our legal process and hold criminals responsible more of this sentiment will prevail as many feel the need to take back control of this and other bad behavior.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
While I don't think what these guys do is correct, I understand why the do that.
Great care has been taken to make engines less polluting and consume less, yet the rise of SUV has not only lessened that effort, it made things worse.
Growing preference for SUVs challenges emissions reductions in passenger car market – Analysis - IEA

SUVs and Crossovers are completely useless in a densely populated urban area, yet it's the only car segment that you can see on tv spots these days.
I condemn what they are doing but apart from places when these kind of vehicle are a necessity, those vehicles should be banned entirely from the road.
so you understand they're just NPC's acting under the influence of propaganda from a whole regime of marxists that want to destroy everything that made this once great nation what it was?

good, now roll back the "there oughta be be a law against *thing* i don't understand or like" complaint.

as for the OP, you have my sympathies but this monster has been growing for decades and its been nurtured by places like your state. if you want change find a way to push back and in the meantime arm yourself and/or move to a place that doesn't hate you.

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual
It is not, but unfortunately if we do not support our legal process and hold criminals responsible more of this sentiment will prevail as many feel the need to take back control of this and other bad behavior.
until the law steps in, there’ll be vigilantism, period

these losers know the law cant touch them, but someone armed can

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Reading this original post makes me imagine getting into a fist fight with someone wearing wicker sandals and a hemp tam on their head. :)

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
This is a forum about 2015-2023 Ford Mustangs. Leave your pathetic anti-climate bullshit for OffTopic or some other site.

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual
This is a forum about 2015-2023 Ford Mustangs. Leave your pathetic anti-climate bullshit for OffTopic or some other site.
Its about these watermelon’s (greenies out the outside, reds on the inside) coming after your Mustangs, think it warrants being here

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
Its about these watermelon’s (greenies out the outside, reds on the inside) coming after your Mustangs, think it warrants being here
There is nothing relevant to Mustangs being targeted in any of the previous comments on this topic, the few articles β€œproving” what OP believes are all about SUVs being vandalized.

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 - N3451 2015 Focus Titanium
Having a bad day I see. I usually pass by stuff that doesn't interest me, but perhaps I'm doing it all wrong.

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual
There is nothing relevant to Mustangs being targeted in any of the previous comments on this topic, the few articles β€œproving” what OP believes are all about SUVs being vandalized.
so what’s bothering you today?

Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate the public service announcements on this particular thread. It is a a warning about things happening and a reminder of our rights to protect our property.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
SUVs and Crossovers are completely useless in a densely populated urban area.
I condemn what they are doing but apart from places when these kind of vehicle are a necessity, those vehicles should be banned entirely from the road.
So people in dense cities are not allowed to have a big family that necessitates a big car?

Why is an SUV needed in Kansas but not NYC?

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Just breathe & scroll on past it. No harm done. I feel it is a relevant topic being we drive gas chugging beasts. They'll target our cars as well in my opinion if they happen to be in the vicinity of their targeted crime spree.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
K, you go watch out for β€œthey”.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Reading this original post makes me imagine getting into a fist fight with someone wearing wicker sandals and a hemp tam on their head. :)
That is the thing. People that play these types of criminal games don't fight back, they get their behinds handed to them. Unless they are with a crowd, wearing masks & flying a certain black flag with fists in the middle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.