Sponsored

Climate Control Heating 2016 Mustang

ShadowMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Ford Mustang Fastback
I am a 2016 Australian Mustang owner and experiencing trouble in getting a comfortable heat level out of the climate control system since the colder winter weather and temperatures have hit. I thought if would try this forum before going back to my AU Ford Dealer. Could any US 2016 Mustang owners give me any hints or tips on the operation of the CC system for heating please.
regards, Shadow Mustang.
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
first of hello mate... welcome to the club.

Now i have lived in coldest places in US. So best bet would be keep you MYTEMP as 73F or lets say arn 25C.

OP
OP

ShadowMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Ford Mustang Fastback
G'day berserker_sid Just had a quick look at Mill Creek WA and can see you would get some pretty cold winter temperatures. Thank you for the info and I will follow your advice on setting the temperature @ 25C. You are probably aware that the 2016 Mustang has been a huge hit in Australia. Everywhere I travel in my car, strangers wave at you, people take photographs and come up to talk about the car when you stop and park. Just like the US, Australians are in love with the Ford Mustang.

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I am a 2016 Australian Mustang owner and experiencing trouble in getting a comfortable heat level out of the climate control system since the colder winter weather and temperatures have hit. I thought if would try this forum before going back to my AU Ford Dealer. Could any US 2016 Mustang owners give me any hints or tips on the operation of the CC system for heating please.
regards, Shadow Mustang.
Congrats on the car down under sir!

I have a 2015, and the CC system is the worst I've had in a Ford to date. For some reason this system I am forever adjusting the temperature, because when it hits set point the system shuts blending doors and goes opposite, so winter I get COLD air, summer HOT air. I've brought this back several times to be told its acting as designed. So in the end its a manual automatic CC system!

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I just set to 72F and hit auto.

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I've never had any issues with the auto climate control. I turn auto on and set mine to 23C. If you are using 'auto', the key is to not touch anything other than the temp control.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
G'day berserker_sid Just had a quick look at Mill Creek WA and can see you would get some pretty cold winter temperatures. Thank you for the info and I will follow your advice on setting the temperature @ 25C. You are probably aware that the 2016 Mustang has been a huge hit in Australia. Everywhere I travel in my car, strangers wave at you, people take photographs and come up to talk about the car when you stop and park. Just like the US, Australians are in love with the Ford Mustang.
hey mate.. no issues i have been in Australia in Sydney of 5 months.

now right now i am on west coast of US which is fairly warmer. i have lived on east coast of US for more than 8 -9 years. there we have temps like -21C. and i used to own EB premium before my GT premium. and i used to set it at 25C. It was good enough for me.
Sponsored