Clicking/Clunking Sound from rear/front brakes

neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
I've been having this issue for awhile and can't find the issue. whenever i shift into reverse or drive it makes a weird clunky kinda sound not sure what it is and sometimes whenever i start the car i hear a little ticking sound coming from the passenger side of the car I've checked it sounds like its coming from the brake kinda are? not sure going to see if the dealership can find where it is. The only mods i have done to suspension are eibach lowering springs and 25 mm spacers all around

I just replaced the front rotors/pads and the rear pads to see if it would fix it but it didn't still makes the same noise. I'm going to be taking it to the dealership to tomorrow to see if they can find what the issues if anyone has any ideas what is it or has had the same problem let me know!

This is a video of the sound.

Here's the sound of the front passenger side clicking sound this is before i changed my brake pads and rotors but it still makes this sound sometimes mostly on cold starts I'll try to get a new video ASAP!

I am looking to upgrade to steeda vertical links and a few other suspension mods in the future but i want to figure out what this sound is first!
Sponsored

Last edited: