Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Greg: I too have been using that stuff for decades even back when it was Wesley's. But, I use it for white lettering, not the entire tire. I'm in the clean but matte finish on the tire camp, not naked, and consequently am a CarPro Perl fan.
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Greg: I too have been using that stuff for decades even back when it was Wesley's. But, I use it for white lettering, not the entire tire. I'm in the clean but matte finish on the tire camp, not naked, and consequently am a CarPro Perl fan.
Your new avatar whilst being cool, is also very disappointing ā€¦ :giggle:

Do I need to start a ā€˜bring back the boobiesā€™ campaign ā€¦ :cwl:

WD :like:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Correct, use it for white walls and lettered, & rinse, plane tire dry applied after cleaned.
Nothing fancy, just down and dirty results, using commonly found products
to add:
IMG_1114.jpeg

Here is a great applicator, source hard drive packing material. Just happens to be my source. Spray the dressing, any type on the foam, and apply. The edge gets right to the rim, the size allows an even coat to be applied. For the cup2 use, the block is cut in half & the top side seen is the applicator.
IMG_1115.jpeg

The same idea, these are pretty good, just too small, quickly deteriorates, and falls apart. Also becoming harder to find locally auto zombies and the likes.
Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.17.18 AM.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Iā€™m a big fan of Adamā€™s Wheel & Tire cleaner (purple stuff). I switch between that and the Gyeon Tire cleaner depending on my mood šŸ¤­

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Iā€™m a big fan of Adamā€™s Wheel & Tire cleaner (purple stuff). I switch between that and the Gyeon Tire cleaner depending on my mood šŸ¤­
I have been using some Adam's products lately, their Tire & Rubber Cleaner is very good also.

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

This is actually a dangerous situation for me, because Adam's products are extremely expensive in Australia and there are a couple of products I want to be using more than just a novelty. The brand is only sold through one outlet as a premium brand at premium prices in this country. They are great products, but a bit hard to justify at the asking prices.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Still use Adam's Detail Spray on the other vehicles in the garage, D but sorry to hear about the hiked pricing for their products.
From what I can gather, the Adam's brand is being imported and sold online by a sole operator in Australia.

https://adamspolishes.com.au

There is no business address on their website and no information about the company other than the official Adam's blurb. I gather this person imports the products and sells them out of a small warehouse, I wouldn't be surprised if it was out of someone's home garage to be honest.

With the huge cost of shipping to get products into Australia and the USD to AUD conversion, that cost is then added to the product prices. So, a very reasonably price bottle of soap ends up being equal to or more than the premium brands.

For example, a 16oz/473ml bottle of Adam's Car Shampo (the blue one) costs $32.99. A 500ml bottle of Carpro Reset is $27.95. Now, the Adams product is very good, but Reset is by far the better soap and costs less! For further reference, that 16oz bottle of soap costs $9.99 in the USA, so a third of the price we pay.

In a way, this retailer of the Adams brand knows he can't land the products here in Australia and sell them as a rival to the likes of Meguiars, Mothers and Autoglym. So, he is pricing them at a premium and positioning them as a rival to the high-end brands like Carpro, Gyeon and Koch Chemie. The Adams products I have used are good, but not Capro or Koch Chemie good.

Sorry, a bit off topic.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have been using some Adam's products lately, their Tire & Rubber Cleaner is very good also.

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

This is actually a dangerous situation for me, because Adam's products are extremely expensive in Australia and there are a couple of products I want to be using more than just a novelty. The brand is only sold through one outlet as a premium brand at premium prices in this country. They are great products, but a bit hard to justify at the asking prices.
I have a bottle of that too, it is a great product. Sorry you guys have to pay high prices for their stuff.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
20220921_121940.jpg