Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
What is wrong with you guys totally disgusted with you guys. I understand that the virus is real and hurting businesses. But enough is enough I had to pay for my shipping costs to BBK after weeks of trying to get hold of you. Now BBK is telling me that their 90mm throttle body will not work on the gt 350 manifold. But they sell the adapter to mount it on the the gt 350 manifold for my Bullitt. I have used bbk throttle bodys on all my 5 mustangs and headers. Never a issue but now bbk is sending the refund directly to CJ PONY. So I guess I will never see that money again. Sad but they have time to post on Facebook and answer questions. But won't address any of my questions along with other people..
Sponsored

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
Their business is definitely NOT hurting.

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
What is wrong with you guys totally disgusted with you guys. I understand that the virus is real and hurting businesses. But enough is enough I had to pay for my shipping costs to BBK after weeks of trying to get hold of you. Now BBK is telling me that their 90mm throttle body will not work on the gt 350 manifold. But they sell the adapter to mount it on the the gt 350 manifold for my Bullitt. I have used bbk throttle bodys on all my 5 mustangs and headers. Never a issue but now bbk is sending the refund directly to CJ PONY. So I guess I will never see that money again. Sad but they have time to post on Facebook and answer questions. But won't address any of my questions along with other people..
You can get the Ford Performance 87mm throttle body for $150 and it’s a direct bolt on.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I think CJ and a few other companies are soon going out of business. As a customer, I don't like not knowing that because one day they will be in business, and the next the are out of business and any money you had invested in them is gone. The tea leaves on the wall show a lot of these companies are struggling and unfortunately won't be around much longer. Be careful.
Sponsored