Sponsored

Circuit Of the Americas Track Day, Feb. 26-28... anyone going?

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finally got my video uploaded:

Its long, but shows me chasing a GT500 in my GT. I'm running on stock 235/50 all seasons, but good syspension.
Sponsored

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
For anyone in Texas, Speedventures (a track group from CA) is running COTA again in April. Sure wish I could get time off to go, but that's a long haul from Vegas for a couple track days.

I just ran with Speedventures last weekend, and it was great. Nice group and good organization. Just thought I'd pass it along to anyone else interested. I'll be at work that weekend very jelous:brokenheart:

Info: http://speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=560

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
For anyone in Texas, Speedventures (a track group from CA) is running COTA again in April. Sure wish I could get time off to go, but that's a long haul from Vegas for a couple track days.

I just ran with Speedventures last weekend, and it was great. Nice group and good organization. Just thought I'd pass it along to anyone else interested. I'll be at work that weekend very jelous:brokenheart:

Info: http://speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=560
I've run with Speedventures several times over the past 10 years. Had some great track days with them.

-T

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
I've run with Speedventures several times over the past 10 years. Had some great track days with them.

-T
Same here actually running with them for 8+ and instructing now for 4+:thumbsup: Are you in Socal? Maybe met you at an event previously...

Didn't work out this year, but would love to run COTA one day. Very jealous of those of you who get to run this track in any car.:eek:
Sponsored