Sponsored

Cincinnati/Southern Ohio Owners?

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Anyone but me in here?

If so - what dealership do you "trust" to do quality work?
Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Lebanon Ford, period.

Not a fan of Kings or Beechmont.

N123456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
Live work in Cinci now, and I agree. Lebanon would be your best bet, I have taken my car to Kings for little things though with no problems.

OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thanks guys - they're not close to me - but worth the drive if they're dependable

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Thanks guys - they're not close to me - but worth the drive if they're dependable
I think they're about the only ones that are decent. Still keep in mind it's a Ford dealership so adjust your expectations appropriately. It was one of the reasons (and keep in mind I just have a regular GT, not GT350) that I bought Quickjack and do whatever I can at home.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I think they're about the only ones that are decent. Still keep in mind it's a Ford dealership so adjust your expectations appropriately. It was one of the reasons (and keep in mind I just have a regular GT, not GT350) that I bought Quickjack and do whatever I can at home.
Indeed -

I do my own oil and will do the diff etc. But if something else comes up that needs dealer attention - and for milestone inspections etc I want to know where I can go and expect competence.

My delivering dealer neglected to remove the rear absorber spacers - so won't be going to them for anything if I can help it.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Indeed -

I do my own oil and will do the diff etc. But if something else comes up that needs dealer attention - and for milestone inspections etc I want to know where I can go and expect competence.

My delivering dealer neglected to remove the rear absorber spacers - so won't be going to them for anything if I can help it.
They're decent - I went there once for a TSB fix (dash panel) and wanted them to change transmission oil - they warned me it wasn't meeting Ford's spec (It was Royal Purple) and even submitted question to Ford engineering getting a quick answer back. So they're fairly competent, just focused on getting all the high volume daily drivers through and making money on that - hard to blame them.

Anxiety would kill me though if I had to hand keys over to an R. Good luck though.

cobra8u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
North of you in Eaton, but try to stay away from dealerships:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: