Chris Harris on Cars - Mustang GT Euro-Spec

dB Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Vert 6M PP MagRide AE FPTune Vel./Mid.Blue
Is it me or does that steering wheel look beefier (thicker-rimmed) than the US car? And if so, where can I get one?!
Sponsored

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
What a great and fun review! I can't agree more with him about the mustang being a happy and simple car that instigates you to push it to its limits! Even with an EB I 100% agree with the v8 comment, screw it and throw that v8 around and hear it roar!

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I love how he started out almost down on it at the start of the video, but by the end, once he was in Track Mode, he was practically Giddy. On a side note, the Clear Tails and Dumbo Ear Mirrors have kind of grown on me. I don't mind them half as much as I used to.

R13HYT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330d, Mountune Fiesta ST
it's a nice review and good to get some positive feedback on UK roads especially!:headbang:
I do however think it's weird that a lot of people are putting the mustang in the same bracket as TT, Audi S3, Golf R, Audi A5 Quattro, New civic type R etc.... Just because it's £35k! These other cars are completely different animals, especially on the A and B roads and are not comparable driving wise at all.
The only comparible is price but
that's about it.
IMO the closest car performance and characteristics UK wise is M235/335i, at a big push M3/C63

Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I think hes actually right, other cars a sometimes to complicated and these mustang are just in between but thats exactly why I like them as well. I have own a 50th pckg Gt since november and I can tell you that its the best car for its bucks that I could find, and as my DD , I take it to the track and its a blast everywhere you take it to, even on 1000mile road trips

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I was interested to hear his praise of the gearbox and shifter, yet there are countless threads on here complaining about these same features and agonizing over making a replacement, which replacements, why , how, adding new brackets, additional bushes etc

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Imagine what Chris would make of a Euro-spec GT350R! ..... come on Ford, you know you want to! :thumbsup:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
it's a nice review and good to get some positive feedback on UK roads especially!:headbang:
I do however think it's weird that a lot of people are putting the mustang in the same bracket as TT, Audi S3, Golf R, Audi A5 Quattro, New civic type R etc.... Just because it's £35k! These other cars are completely different animals, especially on the A and B roads and are not comparable driving wise at all.
that's about it.
IMO the closest car performance and characteristics UK wise is M235/335i, at a big push M3/C63
The thing with those cars that you've mentioned, they are all pretty anonymous, I barely noticed a RS5 sat in front of me at lights the other day, sure it's a fantastic beast of a car, but £70k+.

Chris Harris produced a fantastic review there and it goes a long way to confirm that we've made the right choice. I think he should still do an Ecoboost review, I'm sure he'd be pleasantly surprised!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
that's about it.
It's in the same budget, so people who are looking for a sportscar for about 40k€ people are looking at these cars. Even I was looking at the new Audi TT, Toyota GT86, Nissan 370z, 2014 Camaro SS, etc and chose the Mustang.

People know that Muscle cars are it's own category of cars, but still you have to compare what you can buy. I dont think people who can buy a 80k€ BMW M4 will look the Mustang because it has kind of equal power on the papers.

Sponsored

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I agree with most of this review. He points out the numb steering feel, which is still my #1 complaint about the car.