Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hopefully this helps, I just emptied both of mine after a track day and found a new way to empty and made it way easier and thanks to the community for the idea
I know everyone lives for the clicks these days, but I honestly don't get why a 9-minute video is needed to deliver the message, "Use a turkey baster or a syringe. You should see a couple Tbsp in the passenger side after heavy use, and very little to nothing in the driver side."

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
I know everyone lives for the clicks these days, but I honestly don't get why a 9-minute video is needed to deliver the message, "Use a turkey baster or a syringe. You should see a couple Tbsp in the passenger side after heavy use, and very little to nothing in the driver side."
Just creating hood content not just a how to. Building a brand vs. just a video here and there. It’s not just for the clicks, a lot of people on the channel follow along with the build and what’s going on and get value out of it. Got to start somewhere. Can’t be AdamLZ or Cletus over night.

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Just creating hood content not just a how to. Building a brand vs. just a video here and there. It’s not just for the clicks, a lot of people on the channel follow along with the build and what’s going on and get value out of it. Got to start somewhere. Can’t be AdamLZ or Cletus over night.
If people like it, more power to you. I'm reminded of PT Barnum, so I hope it works for you!

Sponsored

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
If people like it, more power to you. I'm reminded of PT Barnum, so I hope it works for you!
Me too. You should subscribe and join in on the fun.
Honestly I read OP post and thought he was asking the best way to drain the AOS but I re-read and realized he wasn’t but thought it could help. It took this video to find out the easiest way to do it.

OP
OP

BierGut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Honestly I read OP post and thought he was asking the best way to drain the AOS but I re-read and realized he wasn’t but thought it could help. It took this video to find out the easiest way to do it.
Yeah -- I have to apologize for that. Now when I read the thread title I can see why a number of you thought that. I'll endeavor to be more succinct next time.
Sponsored