Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Looking at all of the pictures above, It Is Clear that the 2015 Is Without a Doubt going to look like a Mustang. Mriley I do see the M3/4 influence to the Brake Ducts however several cars use something similar. Mercedes and Honda have similar ducts, but I don't mind them on the 2015 as they add a Decidedly Modern/European Flair.
Sponsored

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Quiet in here today. Another request fulfilled. Sorry but this model didn't have the GT500 grille embedded.
StangBurnout.jpg

Mriley

Cool render chaz. I think that's the original base model you rendered? Not sure if it's the burnout or wheels but it's looking more aggressive, I like it.

Melino

Thanks Chaz. This would make a cool magazine cover!

Did something happen with the interior render though? something looks off with the quarter window on both sides.

Sponsored

Sponsored

rb336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
More (DHG) love from jjw and me.

Here's the problem I have with these renderings: If the actual Mustang DOESN'T look like this, I will be severely disappointed. I have a hard time imagining them looking better

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
On the '15 base model renderings, shouldn't the upper and lower grilles have the same pattern? They match on the '14.

That's my only nitpick. Outstanding work, guys!

KZStang

Ironically, the vehicle hasn't changed..... just the rendering program and lighting.
Exactly.

I believe this little exercise was meant to show in part how a "pretty" render based on the same exact model would be viewed more positively by others (a la some of the reactions to the Car & Driver render). People were comparing renders from, by chazcron's own admission, someone who does this as a hobby versus a professional who does this for a living/hired by Car & Driver and given weeks to complete for a magazine.

With this collaboration here it levels the playing field more and I can definitively say that I like the chazcron/jjw version more. The front comparison is close, but the Car & Driver version loses me past the front fender. Also, the sleekness of the roofline is a huge win on chaz's version.
Sponsored