• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Finally, the Rear View!

CF84380B-8C50-4474-9B0B-EC5F3F1F2789.jpeg
I am holding onto the hope that the Fastback may stretch all the way to the tail light panel… if not appear to protrude over the rear panel all together. I think if they redesign the deck lid they maybe they will attempt to make the trunk opening larger than it is now because that is really important.

Or, maybe they keep the deck lid length the same as the 2018-‘23 BUT, the tail light panel, rear bumper and diffuser may be pushed inward, as much as the front is push back and give the rear the “tail” or “snub” look that many mid-engine Sports Cars use.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Promised corralled pony in ruby red. DRLs turned off for a change.

RubyRedCorraledPony.jpg
Sutle elegance yet retro modern. It would be nice if the three bars above the headlamps were sequential directional signals like the rear but yellow LEDs?

Last edited:

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m actually kinda curious, what would it look like if the roof line went back like a 71 fast back., all the way to the rear.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
IMO, the camo pics show that the roof line does not go all the way back ... '68. It would be nice to have that change, even though I like the way it is now ... '69.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Thank you for your continued efforts Chazcron!

When you get a moment, if I could have some Grabber Blue renders I'd be very grateful :)
How about Grabber Blue with dual white hood stripes? I’m gonna try to tackle a GT hood treatment today.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Finally cut in the hoodlines. No more Photoshopping them.

ORanGo.jpg
I feel that the 2024 is a better design than the 2015. The GT350 and 500 are iconic but I believe this is just a better design altogether. If it wasn’t for the Bullitt and Mach 1, I would say it’s hands down better than the 2018 too.

I really loved the 2015 and 2018 refresh too.