FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Hi all,
I just took delivery of my Race Red Track Pack GT 350. She had 9.0 miles on her. The only bummer of the delivery is that they did not install the splitter. I will have to come back Tuesday for that and get the alarm installed. I ordered the car in October.
I will post picks after the splitter gets installed.
Thanks
Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Awesome!!! Looking forward to some pics!

kratty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'56 Victoria, Tahoe, '16 GT350
Congrats!
A word of warning: Installing the front splitter was a serious biatch! It should have been done as part of the PDI, but my dealer claimed it was their policy to have the buyer do it to keep it protected. Whatever.

Regardless, the video makes it seem like a simple slide-on-screw a few screws-and-done job...It was NOT that way for me. Most of the mounting holes did NOT want to line up and required serious pounding/pushing/twisting to work.

Last edited:

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
Congrats!
A word of warning: Installing the front splitter was a serious biatch! It should have been done as part of the PDI, but my dealer claimed it was their policy to have the buyer do it to keep it protected. Whatever.

Regardless, the video makes it seem like a simple slide-on-screw a few screws-and-done job...It was NOT that way for me. Most of the mounting moles did NOT want to line up and required serious pounding/pushing/twisting to work.
Fudge that shat!
Sponsored