Changing out Aluminum Trim in PP1 dash for 3 Vent piece for Ngauge mount

01Romanss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible 6 Speed PP1
Has anyone changed out the dash piece on the PP1 to a non PP1 piece? I don’t want to give up either of my 2 HVAC vents for the Ngauge. I don’t like the windshield mount either.

I was thinking of getting the trim piece off eBay that has 3 HVAC vents and using the middle vent for the Ngauge. I don’t mind losing my oil pressure and vacuum gauges on my PP1 trim.

Thanks.
Sponsored

cblanco5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Has anyone changed out the dash piece on the PP1 to a non PP1 piece? I don’t want to give up either of my 2 HVAC vents for the Ngauge. I don’t like the windshield mount either.

I was thinking of getting the trim piece off eBay that has 3 HVAC vents and using the middle vent for the Ngauge. I don’t mind losing my oil pressure and vacuum gauges on my PP1 trim.

Thanks.
Its a very easy swap. All you need to do is remove your dash trim and swap it for the one with 3 vents. I am actually looking for a performance package dash trim because I have the oil pressure/vacuum gauges that I want to install on my non performance pack. If you are interested in trading let me know. I'm located in florida, so we would just have to ship each other the parts.

OP
OP

01Romanss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible 6 Speed PP1
Its a very easy swap. All you need to do is remove your dash trim and swap it for the one with 3 vents. I am actually looking for a performance package dash trim because I have the oil pressure/vacuum gauges that I want to install on my non performance pack. If you are interested in trading let me know. I'm located in florida, so we would just have to ship each other the parts.
thanks for the offer. I already tried one from eBay. It was off a non PP1 mustang. I didn’t like the pattern. I would need the same colored and patterned dash for my car.
So I went and got a cell phone mount and have my Ngauge mounted to it. There’s a thread on here about mounting the Ngauge.

Good luck.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
The PP1/PP2 have a different pattern than the regular dash trim. Also the GT350/500's are different too. Either get used to the standard pattern or have it hydrodipped to whatever pattern you want
Sponsored