Advertisement

changing my Eco-boost engine for a Gen 3 Coyote 10 speed in a 2015 chassis, it is the first one?

The RedMus

Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Edition
I can't help you with your flashers issue (I think that's what you're talking about...?), but I'm glad that you finally got this thing running. It's been a long time coming; waiting for everything. Good things come to those who wait!

And...that thing must be LOUD.
thanks for checking out!! yeah it is day and night difference, I really love this build! it is loud at cold starts and when you floor it but cruising is surprisingly quiet! it is just perfect!!

Advertisement

Cobra Jet

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Congrats on getting the project finished and being able to drive it! Great thread!

Just curious, what's your total "all in" cost to date (approximate)? Will you be selling the EB drivetrain and components to recoup some of that swap expense?

Great job!

The RedMus

Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Edition
Congrats on getting the project finished and being able to drive it! Great thread!

Just curious, what's your total "all in" cost to date (approximate)? Will you be selling the EB drivetrain and components to recoup some of that swap expense?

Great job!
thank you! i will give to everybody the total very soon, still left a few things to make it perfect (ecu tune) but this is mainly because the bolts-ons, I already have post to selling the engine. no lucky yet cause is damaged, but will see!

Advertisement

Advertisement

46 - Roush Performance - 3
Advertisement