Sponsored

changing my Eco-boost engine for a Gen 3 Coyote 10 speed in a 2015 chassis, it is the first one?

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
Try contacting Power By the Hour in Boynton Beach Fl and see if they have leads to get you what you need.
EDIT: NVM poster above me beat me to it.

OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Edition
Can you not find a whole complete car at an auto wrecker somewhere, to remove the parts you require?

Does Ford not sell these parts directly to consumers?
i can't find any of this 2018+ mustang GT with auto transmission to get the BCM + PCM + Keys so far!! it is crazy!!

ford sell this parts of course, i ordered a brand new BCM and PCM and Keys but nobody wants to program it!!!

OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
Try contacting Power By the Hour in Boynton Beach Fl and see if they have leads to get you what you need.
EDIT: NVM poster above me beat me to it.
LOL, i need to found a donate car!! that's will be perfect!!

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
i ordered a brand new BCM and PCM and Keys but nobody wants to program it!!!
I asked my Ford dealer if they would, they said no problem. What was your dealer excuse?

OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
I asked my Ford dealer if they would, they said no problem. What was your dealer excuse?
the VIN number is not matching with the ford's files, since the actual VIN number was originally an EB the files necessary wont work! this Ford's IDS is so stupid that you can not do anything "custom" all is based in the info from the VIN #, that is what they told me!

i am sure that it have to be a way to do this!

OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
another thing is i found another car, originally a 2019 GT that matches with the parts numbers that i need, so i bought everything new from ford in order to get programmed on that car but at the end the technician told me that he can't do it because we are doing a duplication of vin # on different computers and they are not allowed to do it!! i just want to start my engine!!! i know after this my car have to be underground and i cannot visit a dealer anymore!! i am good with it!!

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
another thing is i found another car, originally a 2019 GT that matches with the parts numbers that i need, so i bought everything new from ford in order to get programmed on that car but at the end the technician told me that he can't do it because we are doing a duplication of vin # on different computers and they are not allowed to do it!! i just want to start my engine!!! i know after this my car have to be underground and i cannot visit a dealer anymore!! i am good with it!!
He's feeding you a line. Go elsewhere.

OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
He's feeding you a line. Go elsewhere.
i was thinking on that, i just waiting for the new PCM that is in back order, it is suppose to be here in 2 more weeks!

Sponsored

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
Sounds like bullshit. Why would Ford sell crate engines and the components you ordered if they do not allow the parts to be used in different cars.

Maybe your guy doesn't know how to do it, so he's making up stories...

OP
OP
The RedMus

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like bullshit. Why would Ford sell crate engines and the components you ordered if they do not allow the parts to be used in different cars.

Maybe your guy doesn't know how to do it, so he's making up stories...
I AM AGREED!!! this have to can be done!! but not lucky founding someone yet!!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
This should be as simple as ordering the engine swap kit from Ford

Like this

https://www.schwartzperformance.com...ine-control-pack-2018-2019-gen-3-m-6017-m50b/
The question is whether that control pack would work with everything else in his chassis....

NOTES: Supercharged versions, modified engines, and modified applications require custom calibration
Installation of this PCM in a 2018 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition

I would think that a call to FP would answer all questions.

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
The aftermarket control packs are really centered around resto-mod applications like my MN12, Foxbody, or anything you want to drop a Coyote into where guys will be using their own cluster setups and leaving their interior BCM/interior electronics in tact. This is not really meant for a S550 as it could lead into a no-start condition if one tries to attempt tying in their interior/body control electronics with the control pack. The OP is on the right track trying to find a matching body/engine harness; it is just tough due to the Gen 3 Coyote being so new. I'd still contact PBH as they may have something like that laying around or have a source of where to obtain a matching body/engine harness.
Sponsored

Last edited: