Sponsored

Challenger beats Mustang in sales.........

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I guess I'd ask why, for one-time frame in history, does a Challenger doing anything matter?

WHO CARES?

Posted a thread to get reaction, congrats you win the internet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
oneheadlite

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
There's normally 5,000 or so Mustangs for sale across this country. Cut what's sitting on the lots by 80%, and raise the prices massively, and cars aren't going to sell.

Dodge had the same problem? Please, do share your information on the topic. With details. Tell us how long the plant was shut down, and what delays their production is seeing.
...whoa, back off dude.
You're getting too deep.
I'm not trying to defend anything, just stating a fact.

You are the expert, not me............................ :crazy:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I was *severely* disappointed in the Challenger WB chassis behavior in curves and even in a straight line when hitting bumps. The whole thing would shimmy side to side like a staggering drunken sailor trying to follow a chalk line. Unreal PoS. I test drove 5 cars to make sure it wasn't just a couple of examples of the Canuks doing their best Ford "quality control" imitation.

The S550 is hardly 'tight' but it definitely doesn't have the same pathology.
I really wanted one for the exterior design I love. Everything else was crap. IMHO. Interior, suspension, insufficient Brakes etc. Mustang was a quality, tight build great suspension and brakes.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Good. My arm is tired from waving at all the other Mustangs I see.
People actually wave? All I get are Mustang owners that either try to tailgate me to intimidate me or blow past me going twice the speed limit in a town with a 35 MPH speed limit. To be fair, Chargers exhibit the same behavior. Believe it or not, Challengers and Camaros have shown me the most respect.

Sponsored

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
People actually wave? All I get are Mustang owners that either try to tailgate me to intimidate me or blow past me going twice the speed limit in a town with a 35 MPH speed limit. To be fair, Chargers exhibit the same behavior. Believe it or not, Challengers and Camaros have shown me the most respect.
*shrug*

"For the buttholes you will always have with you in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the buttholes, in your land.’" (Deut 15:7-11 ..ish)

OP
OP
oneheadlite

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I thought the open hand was to slap the stupid out of your 'brother'.
...be tough to go 74,000,000 slaps...................... :crazy:

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Every Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth(r.i.p.) I ever owned, while good basic transportation, we're the biggest rolling p.o.s I ever owned. Boaty handling, piss poor drum brakes, and their whiny starters, not to mention, their seriously rust prone barge-like rust infested sheet metal. No experience with Dodge trucks, they seem to be ok. P on them Himi's.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I do like the front and back of the camaros, not so much the side profile. I've driven both the camaro ss and the hellcat before. Challengers front profile is nice too.

They don't mess with me much but Mustangs always rev passing me or when they're next to me and I love hearing their exhausts. 😍

Reactions: Ebm

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
...whoa, back off dude.
You're getting too deep.
I'm not trying to defend anything, just stating a fact.

You are the expert, not me............................ :crazy:
You're not stating fact(s).

No, you're stating theories and conjecture, with no facts to back them up.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I really wanted one for the exterior design I love. Everything else was crap. IMHO. Interior, suspension, insufficient Brakes etc. Mustang was a quality, tight build great suspension and brakes.
Really? I think the 2015+ interiors are very nice. My opinion.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase