Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
those seats look stupid with certain color combos (like mine), but again, Im happy to have them (as opposed to the alternative).
Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I liked it better when the seat stripes matched the OTT stripe colors. Having said that, that's one of the reasons I went with black stripes on my 13 and the stripes were free.

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
I'll just go ahead and bold the important part...

I really don't get DCT backlash from the community. If they went traditional 6-speed, the numbers wouldn't be as good and then they'd haveta hear about that.

How can trickle down supercar technology be a deal breaker? The real deal breaker is those seats!
The off white accents on seats is pretty popular right now. Many makes can be found with the performance seat using style. Not saying it looks great. Just that it's pretty common

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Its good to see someone from Ford on the forum again.

Maybe you know why the 500 was limited to 180 MPH?
Yes, I've heard a bit about it, but am unable to publicly comment, don't want to misconstrue any info already provided (by FP) or otherwise.
Jim may have given a bit of insight at some briefings, but I don't believe official details have been shared at this time.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
those seats look stupid with certain color combos (like mine), but again, Im happy to have them (as opposed to the alternative).
It would be nice if they matched the color to either the stripes or the stitching inside the interior. Personally, they will look great on my FP Blue with white stripes but it would be cool if they tied them into the color selection being decided on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It would be nice if they matched the color to either the stripes or the stitching inside the interior. Personally, they will look great on my FP Blue with white stripes but it would be cool if they tied them into the color selection being decided on.
Yes exactly. If you are getting white stripes, great. However red with black stripes doesn't need white accented seats. Again, I am thankful to have them.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Yes, those seats will go well with that color combo as showcases in the ford performance videos. No doubt yours will look outstanding. I just wish there was an all black option for mine, but I am happy to have what I've been given.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I've heard a bit about it, but am unable to publicly comment, don't want to misconstrue any info already provided (by FP) or otherwise.
Jim may have given a bit of insight at some briefings, but I don't believe official details have been shared at this time.
Thanks, and I completely understand. It seems that it's either an aero issue or a limit that was imposed for either a structural or stability issue.

Again, it's nice to have Ford here.

Thanks
Sponsored