Twisted O CFTP

Twisted O CFTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
Thanks for the feedback. This is the route I'll be going and you are correct. It's your money, enjoy it until it breaks and then make it better. Garage queens are a crappy lay and the true waste of money. As soon as I get my Ford GT I'll mod it too. Are you going to do Flex Fuel or just 93?
The upgrades are very mild so u can retain the 93 pump gas when I got the tune I didn’t ask for the flex fuel it was recommended to me when I go to the track to put race gas in the car will auto tune itself I was told with the fuel I could have got him to lean the car out more but with the solid extra 100 rwhp I wanted to keep the car where it is for usability on the road race track set up I was told if u go any lower on the pulley then u start getting into injectors ect I’m not doing quarter mile stuff really so getting anymore out of the tune wouldn’t be ideal if your going to just spin up the rear coming out of turns I got all the parts for a little over 1000 minus the tune the only other upgrade I need is the larger inter cooler and pump lethal has to keep the temps low and retain the hp on the track really all I have done is let it breathe without restrictions I have a jlt air box on the way which is good for another 30 rwhp which willl put me at 820 to the rear and still having everyday usability
Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sorry, I should have clarified, not a new Ford GT, but a 2005. I make good money from investments, but not New Ford GT money. Even though the new exposed carbon fiber Ford GT looks amazing.
WHAAAAAT! I call dibs on the wheel build!

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
WHAAAAAT! I call dibs on the wheel build!
You know it T. Wheels are a must on it. I'm still excited to get the SV 902s here shortly for the GT500.

@Twisted O CFTP thanks for the information, your logic is sound. 100 rwhp should wet the appetite and maintain drivability.
Sponsored