• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Cervini Grille Set (main and lower grille) 2018-19

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Plain 2018 Mustang GT base
For sale Cervini grille set Upper and lower grille. Great condition, top grille does have a scratch towards the corner on driver side. I've included a picture . Not a deep scratch. Plasti dipping the grille would easily cover it. Screws are all there. PM me if interested.

$375 shipped anywhere . Or 340$ Local pick up . Pasadena, CA 91104
IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg
IMG_0960.jpg
IMG_0962.jpg
IMG_0964.jpg

Last edited:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
OP
OP
DFCoyote

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Why are you selling? Any hood lift issues with this kit? If so at what speeds?
I sold my mustang. So i took off a bunch of things i had on. I never heard of hood lift issues. Its a solid kit and looks way better than the oem grille. I have heard the lower grille blowing off, but that was due to not installing the brackets. It happened to this youtuber zander13 when he got a used cervini grille with no lower grille brakets. Im selling my set with the brackets.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
OP
OP
DFCoyote

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
My brother inlaw backed up and hit my car messing up the bumper. His trucks bumper slightly scratched the grill. Like i mention on the op, some plastidip would easily cover it since its not deep. Whats yur offer and where are you located