Sponsored

Cervini Chin Spoiler with PP Belly Pan (15-17)

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
I've read that this splitter does work with the PP Belly pan and i've read that it doesn't.

I assume it bolts up to the bumper as a replacement fine but since the belly pan is shorter for PP does it fit? Anyone with a PP that has this chin spoiler?
Sponsored

Evil Eye

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I had it on my 2016 PP with the PP belly pan. It is not a direct fit. I added a few extra bolts and got creative and made it work though. The best solution would be to get a non PP belly pan.

OP
OP
boos550t

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
Thanks. That's what I feared. Were there gaps that the air could get through? I had a similar issue with the gt500 style bumper i used to have and air would get in and eventually drag down the pan and it ended up flapping up and down at high speeds. I thought my engine was knocking lol.

Evil Eye

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks. That's what I feared. Were there gaps that the air could get through? I had a similar issue with the gt500 style bumper i used to have and air would get in and eventually drag down the pan and it ended up flapping up and down at high speeds. I thought my engine was knocking lol.
Yes there was a small gap in the front. I never had an issue in 2 years but no lie, I was always a little concerned.
Sponsored