Centrifugal, with wastegates & over drive pulley

JohnG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm debating rather to do mine or not before the supercharger install. Some are telling me I don't need them at all
I'm not worried that anything will happen at my power level, but I'd rather just get them done for piece of mind. Honestly, wish I would have done it before. Now I have to take it all off to get to the timing cover.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pincushin3819

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
I'm glad yall brought up the OPG's & stuff, that was something that I was wondering about. That was also one of the reasons I wanted to do the ATI pulley to keep the crank snout from vibration. I read that it was a better choice for FI cars over the stock, so at a minimum I wanted to do that while keeping the car under 12-15 lbs of boost.

christian

Happy Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
What PSI are you seeing John?

Sponsored

JohnG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What PSI are you seeing John?
3.6 Pulley with stock exhaust & air box should be around 12.5 from what I've seen on dyno. Do headers drop it 1-1.5lbs & intakes add around 1lb like on the ls motors?

I don't run a boost gauge and the dyno I went on didn't measure. I'm betting 12.5-13 is a good guess given the stock exhaust. I'm having cat deletes installed tomorrow. I need to buy a boost gauge. May just order one today.
Sponsored