RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Anyone going? It's on Saturday, April 11th. I'm thinking about driving up if I can swing it!
Sponsored

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
I had planned to, until my USAF reserve drill weekend got bumped back to the 11-12th. But a lot of Melbourne area Mustang guys are heading over to represent. I went a couple years back when I had my '07 GT500, and it was a pretty awesome show.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Registered...

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
Both of these things are up my alley (planes and Stangs) but my EDD is currently 4/8 so I probably won't make it :( ... maybe next time!

Sponsored

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Finished my registration about 2 hours ago, so I'm planning on being there.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
I guess as good an excuse as any to put the trunk back together for a long trip to recharge the battery.

Is that EAA Sun 'n Fun weekend?

OP
OP
RADARB8

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I guess as good an excuse as any to put the trunk back together for a long trip to recharge the battery.

Is that EAA Sun 'n Fun weekend?
No, I believe Sun n Fun fly in is the weekend of the 25-26th (and a few days before as well).

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Sun 'n Fun

No, I believe Sun n Fun fly in is the weekend of the 25-26th (and a few days before as well).
Thanks, I see now! Did put the car together to take a short trip to Orlando on Sunday. The car had been sitting for over a month, in the unlocked state, while working on the alignments. Although the Electronics worked, there was not enough power to turn over the starter. Had to push the car out of the garage to jump it from the Honda. Fortunately, the one mile drive over to the gas station was enough to charge it up for a restart after gas.

Looking forward to F of F, but the parking at Sun 'n Fun is either too dusty or muddy to take it there later in the month.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I had planned to, until my USAF reserve drill weekend got bumped back to the 11-12th. But a lot of Melbourne area Mustang guys are heading over to represent. I went a couple years back when I had my '07 GT500, and it was a pretty awesome show.
So, where are all the Melbourne Mustang guys? I've only seen a few 15s around here.

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & Mustang!

Took a photo of the photo with my phone. Had my camera, but didn't end up taking too many photos. Just enjoyed wandering around and seeing all the neat cars and planes and meeting a lot of local and distant Mustang enthusiasts.
IMG_6301.jpg

Last edited:

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
So, where are all the Melbourne Mustang guys? I've only seen a few 15s around here.
Only one other in our group, a DIB GT PP. Everyone else ranges from old Foxes to a couple '14 GT500s. Several of them made it over for the show.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Only one other in our group, a DIB GT PP. Everyone else ranges from old Foxes to a couple '14 GT500s. Several of them made it over for the show.
Thanks, I wish I had been able to make it. Maybe next time. Any cars and coffee or similar around this area? I'd like to meet a few of the Mustang locals.

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
Thanks, I wish I had been able to make it. Maybe next time. Any cars and coffee or similar around this area? I'd like to meet a few of the Mustang locals.
Seconded! Just picked up my DIB GT so I can finally say I am a member of the "club" :D
Sponsored