Sponsored

Cedar falls motor park - Cedar Falls, Iowa

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Any members here go to this track? I'm trying to find some info about running the 1/4 mile there this year but can't find much on their website. Just wondering when they have dates that are open to race. I have never done this before and don't know much about it!
Sponsored

Coyote Chase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2010/2018 Mustang
NMRA will hold a national event at Gateway, May 13-16

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
Any members here go to this track? I'm trying to find some info about running the 1/4 mile there this year but can't find much on their website. Just wondering when they have dates that are open to race. I have never done this before and don't know much about it!
they haven't released their 2021 schedule yet on their website, however they have released their 2021 schedule on their Facebook page. I used to occasionally go to test n tune days, but living 2hrs a way I usually only do that if I can get 2 or 3 friends to go. I don't have my car yet so I won't go probably until fall (I don't like going on hot/humid days).

OP
OP
MNstang

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
they haven't released their 2021 schedule yet on their website, however they have released their 2021 schedule on their Facebook page. I used to occasionally go to test n tune days, but living 2hrs a way I usually only do that if I can get 2 or 3 friends to go. I don't have my car yet so I won't go probably until fall (I don't like going on hot/humid days).
Thanks. I'll check out their facebook page. I can't find any contact information for the track either. Like I said, I have never done this before and just want to make sure I that I show up prepared. I am guessing they require helmets? My car is stock so it's not terribly fast or anything - I just have always wanted to run the 1/4 mile...

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
I'm in Minneapolis and i go to Rock Falls Raceway in Wisconsin. Depending on where you are in MN that one might be closer. They have test and tunes very often on saturdays during the summer

Sponsored

OP
OP
MNstang

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'm in Minneapolis and i go to Rock Falls Raceway in Wisconsin. Depending on where you are in MN that one might be closer. They have test and tunes very often on saturdays during the summer
Thanks - that is actually closer to me! Is it usually pretty packed on those Saturdays? I'll see if they have a website...

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
generally its not too bad, unless its the start of end of the season. I've been twice and made 3 passes both times. I show up at or before gates open and usually get my first pass in pretty quick with possibility of second pass without too long of a wait

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
Thanks. I'll check out their facebook page. I can't find any contact information for the track either. Like I said, I have never done this before and just want to make sure I that I show up prepared. I am guessing they require helmets? My car is stock so it's not terribly fast or anything - I just have always wanted to run the 1/4 mile...
They just recently started enforcing their helmet rule about 2 years ago. Now anytime they share an event they put in bold that anything 13.99 or faster Snell certified helmet required (I think we are up to snell 2010 maybe even 2015 now).
Sponsored