• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Canada - Ontario Please Delete CDC Outlaw Wheels with Michelin Tires

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I have for sale my CDC Outlaw rims and tires. They are current wrapped with Michelin A/S 3+ tires. The front are 255/35R20 and the rear are 285/35R20.

Comes with Ford Performance TPMS sensors. Wheels are already balanced. They have been on the car for about 9,000 KM and have very little wear. The tires were purchased in March of 2019. Two of the wheels have very minor curb rash that I have covered up with touch up paint currently. Check the photos for more information. The other wheels have minor rock damage just from driving. Current color is Gunsmoke Dark Grey Satin. They are a staggered fit with 20x9 at the front and 20x10 at the rear.

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 114.3 20 x 10 - Offset: 41 / Center Bore: 70.6 / Back Spacing 7.12" / Front Spacing 3.88" / Weight 27.9 20 x 9 - Offset: 20 / Center Bore: 70.6 / Back Spacing 5.79" / Front Spacing 4.21" / Weight 26.7

Open to reasonable offers or possible trades for the black accent stock wheels or performance pack wheels or other 19 inch options. Willing to drive into the New York state to meet someone or possibly further.

Reasonable offers will be entertained. Message me with offers or questions.
R1.JPG
R2.JPG
R3.JPG
R4.JPG
R5.JPG
R6.JPG
R7.JPG
R9.JPG
R10.JPG
R11.JPG
R12.JPG
Sponsored