Sponsored

Caveat Emptor!

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Recently purchased a set of the Raxiom headlights for a 2004 Mustang GT.

Do not buy these or anything else from American Muscle. I installed these and got caught out in the rain. ( car is not a daily) the headlight have condensation inside them. The jiggle every time you go over the tiniest bump. In order to see at night you have to have the brights on. American Muscle will NOT replace them or give a refund. I have only had them for just over 30 days. Unbelievable terrible customer service. They wanted just to give us $50 off on a new set. American muscle has lost a customer for life. You have been warned. American Muscle customer service has gone down the toilet. I will spread the word to look else where for your Mustang products.

American Muscle does NOT stand behind their products they sell.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Amacron

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the email string from AM. I would never do business with a company that doesn’t honor their warranty as stated on the box. No where does it say that change their policy to Jan 1 2109.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: August 27, 2019 at 11:28:13 AM EDT
To: American Muscle <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Thanks for Contacting American Muscle

If that’s the case... you need to update the outside of the box they come in. I still have the box. It states....Full 2 year Warranty in bold letters.

Kimberly

On Aug 27, 2019, at 10:18 AM, Kaitlynn E. (American Muscle ) <[email protected]> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (# 7208355) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

ID_picture.png

Kaitlynn E. (American Muscle)

Aug 27, 10:18 AM EDT

Logo_AM_03_Desktop.jpg

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for your reply!

As of January 1st, 2019, Raxiom no longer offers the 2-year warranty on their lights. As Raxiom no longer offers a 2-year warranty, we cannot replace them.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Respectfully,
Kaitlynn E.

Customer Service Representative

AmericanMuscle.com
[email protected]
1-888-327-2339

137d18734c0?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png

Kimberly

Aug 27, 8:24 AM EDT

Please answer me this... you are the only distributor of Raxiom. The box says 2 year full warranty. However, all you offer is a 30 day warranty.
Can you please provide another number or contact for Raxiom. I do appreciate your very small offer of $50.00. But that simply will not help in this matter.

When I google Raxiom the only information that comes up is American Muscle.

Kimberly

ID_picture.png

Aug 26, 1:33 PM EDT

Logo_AM_03_Desktop.jpg

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for your reply!

I sincerely apologize for the issues and I completely understand your frustration with this matter. We greatly appreciate you taking your time to let us know how we are doing so we may work on correcting these issues before they happen again. I will be sure to bring attention to this matter to ensure it does not happen again, so our customers receive satisfactory service. If you decide you would like to give us another chance at some point, we will be here and happy to help you out.

Respectfully,
Kaitlynn E.

AmericanMuscle.com
[email protected]
1-888-327-2339

137d18734c0?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png

Kimberly

Aug 26, 10:40 AM EDT

Kaitlynn.

This is extremely disappointing. You have lost a customer for life. And I will do my best to spread the word on how YOU support the products you sell.

Unbelievable

Kimberly

ID_picture.png

Aug 26, 9:42 AM EDT

Logo_AM_03_Desktop.jpg

Hello Kimberly,

Thanks for contacting American Muscle!

I am extremely sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, Raxiom Black Projector Headlights - Dual LED Halo (99-04 All) do not have a warranty so we would not be able to replace them. However, if you would like to purchase a new set, I can offer you the lights at a $50 discount. If you were interested in this, please let me know what a good billing and shipping address would be and I will set you up with a quote.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you at this time. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Respectfully,
Kaitlynn E.

AmericanMuscle.com
[email protected]
1-888-327-2339

Kimberly

Aug 25, 1:36 PM EDT

Good afternoon ,

I recently ordered headlights for my 2004 mustang GT. This is not a daily driven car, nor a car driven in the rain or at night.
This past weekend I drove the car to an out of town car show and was caught in a rain shower and driven at night. The headlights do not fit properly and vibrate while being driven. Also after the rain shower there was condensation inside the unit. It’s a safety hazard to keep the headlights.
I realize you have a 30 day return policy. However, this is not a daily driven car. Actually very seldom driven car.
I would like a refund as they are of very poor quality.

Thank you for your prompt attention

[cid:[email protected]]

Kimberly

IMG_7579.jpg
IMG_7490.jpg
IMG_7489.jpg

Attachment(s)
IMG_7579.jpg
IMG_7490.jpg
IMG_7489.jpg

[6LWRWM-MVMG]

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
What __is__ the warranty? The exchange suggests it's 30-ish days, but I can't believe they'd go from 2 years to 30 days. Hell, most cheap consumer products have at the very least a one year warranty.

Did you buy on AmEx? Could possibly work a longer warranty through them.

OP
OP
Amacron

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There are telling us there is only a 30 day return policy. There was no mention of this when we purchased the set. It said full two year warranty. AM also said there was a pop up that you had to agree to before you purchased the lights. There was nothing when we purchased them. They are NOT to be trusted.

I will look into the credit card I honestly didn’t think about that.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I guess I'd call and speak to someone about the "return policy" vs. the warranty on the product. Apple has a 14 day return policy, but a 1 year warranty for example.

Sponsored

Johnnyracer222

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP 6 speed
I'm always leery of those aftermarket lights, they never look or function right....

Factory lights for me.

OP
OP
Amacron

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The main issue is not really with the lights. It’s the no support what so ever from American muscle. I will never buy any thing from them again. They absolutely do not have any customer service. I don’t even think they know the definition of those two words.

15ThreePoint7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6 MT 2019 F150 STX Ecoboost 2.7
Pretty sad, the company could dominate the market but they are throwing it away.
Sponsored