Sponsored

Cars Gas Tanks are being Drilled out for Gasoline😡

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
I was a maintenance man at an apt complex a long time ago. People would steal the lightbulbs from the hallways.....
True but thats pretty easy to do I'm thinking.
Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
This

tread With caution. Because if someone did rob your car and has you at gunpoint and you defend yourself properly and rightfully. They will dig your post and say “premeditated” and wanted to kill someone

completely iGnoring fact that someone had a gun to your face

Surely the mom would say he was a good boy, simply trying to help you get rid of a car you don’t deserve

There was a YouTube guy setting bicycle booby traps, there’s a few of them. But one got sued because the trap caused injury. Ignoring fact the guy was stealing property. No one cares about that
Criminals are the victims
And that’s why crime continues.

Sponsored

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
I wanna see the skinny ass sliding under my gas tank to drill it. Stop being the Propaganda NEWS repeater.

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
I was a maintenance man at an apt complex a long time ago. People would steal the lightbulbs from the hallways.....

I hooked an electric fence unit to my P/U because it was getting broke into, I almost went to jail for setting a boobie trap. Luckily I was friends with the Chief of Police and he stepped in.

I know you were mostly joking, but beware.
Some years back I saw a story on the news about a small Mom and Pop store that kept getting robbed overnight, something like 20 times. The store was next to a vacant shop that criminals could just walk into, climb into the ceiling and crawl a few feet over to the store where they had broke through the ceiling to drop down and start taking stuff. The store owner had repaired the hole many times but thieves kept breaking through it. He put a metal grate over the hole but they broke through that too. He started sleeping at the store to try to protect his lively hood , and within a week, 2 men broke in through the ceiling but the owner only saw 1 guy in the store, when he confronted the guy the 2nd guy attacked him from behind, both men beat him up then took off with everything they could carry. In desperation, the owner replaced the metal grate over the hole but this time he attached an electric cord to it and plugged it in. The next time someone tried to break in he was electrocuted, and was found dead the next morning. The owner was arrested for setting a lethal trap.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
The next time someone tried to break in he was electrocuted, and was found dead the next morning. The owner was arrested for setting a lethal trap.
I’d buy that shop owner a beer. Poor guy.
I hope he’s not still in prison.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
It is only a matter of time before some crook drills into an EV battery thinking it is a fuel tank. The result will be impressive.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
im just sad it didnt explode.

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I guess my house is part of the Great State of Texas; even though it's in Canada.

As a licensed firearm owner "I felt that my life, and that of my son, was under immediate danger to life and health (IDLH) when I caught the thief in my garage stealing gas from my car. Then the alleged thief became hostile at being observed breaking the law. We tried to remove ourselves from the area however the alleged thief advanced on me and thus I was forced to defend myself, my family and my property".

Self Defense.
In Canada, we are allowed to ‘stand our ground’ particularly in our homes / garages / real property. There is no duty to retreat, so to speak.
Sponsored

Reactions: MCS