Sponsored

Cars and Coffee Toronto - May Meet Up

Are you willing to meet up in the Toronto area on May 18th?

• Total voters

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Our April 3rd Meet Up was an incredible success and we would like to replicate that.

When: Monday May 18th (Victoria Holiday)

Where: Lowes Parking Lot,
100 Edgeley Boulevard
Vaughan, ON L4K 5W7 (Major Intersection, Hwy 400 and Hwy 7)

Time: 2pm

Plan: Meet up at the designated location at 1pm, chat and have a coffee for a few hours. Take some pictures and arrange cars for a friendly photoshoot. Then we will make our way down to Big Boys Burger in Richmond Hill (10626 Bayview Ave) for lunch at approx 3pm. Around 4pm or whenever everyone is finished lunch, we plan to cruise down Yonge St all the way to Front St and then back up Yonge St.

This plan is not set in stone and may change with suggestions from others. If you have any ideas please feel free to do so with a reply to this thread.

For the time being, the meet will be at the Lowes Parking in Vaughan, however it is not set in stone, We welcome all ideas and suggestions, constructive criticisms, complaints are welcome.

Facebook Group has been created.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/535353023271923/

Courtesy of Mustang6G.com each s550 member at the meet will receive a Mustang6g.com Label. (Available in white or silver).

UPDATE MAY 15TH, 12PM
Due to Inclement Weather on Monday May 18th, we have rescheduled the meet one day earlier on Sunday May 17th 2015 at 2pm.
Since we are meeting on Sunday, the original meetup location at the Lowes Parking lot, is a NO GO since they will be open. Instead we will meet up in the Royal Bank Parking Lot (same location just South of Lowes)
instead.

When: Sunday May 17th, 2015 @ 2 PM
Where: Royal Bank Parking Lot - Address: 3300 Hwy 7 (Major Intersection Hwy 7 and Hwy 400)
Sponsored

Last edited:

GThunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
I shall be there! I think our original meeting spot was fairly good, although could be compromised depending on the amount of people parking in the lot that day. I think we can find a better meeting place for meet #2 considering how much time we have till then. Let's get some ideas going (if some of you agree with me)! Maybe we can just meet at big boys burgers at 1pm and have food / chat before heading down to yonge? Just throwing ideas out there.

The only thing that I wasn't too fond of was the amount of traffic on yonge... But we can't really control that :(

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I shall be there! I think our original meeting spot was fairly good, although could be compromised depending on the amount of people parking in the lot that day. I think we can find a better meeting place for meet #2 considering how much time we have till then. Let's get some ideas going (if some of you agree with me)! Maybe we can just meet at big boys burgers at 1pm and have food / chat before heading down to yonge? Just throwing ideas out there.

The only thing that I wasn't too fond of was the amount of traffic on yonge... But we can't really control that :(

Meeting at big boys sounds good but some members might not want to eat and I wanted a central location which is fair to people coming from east and west. Where do you suggest we go cruising. the whole point of going down Yonge St is to showoff our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
Sounds good! I have been busy and not spent much time on the forums and was upset to have missed April 3rd. So far I am free for May 18 and look forward to meeting everyone.

I do enjoy more north country scenery to cruise, but I can do the city too =]. I could care less about the views and rather have the road to move..but the exhaust sure does sound good bouncing off the buildings!

GThunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Very true, I guess the meeting location still does need to remain central. I was just thinking of ways to make the meet more streamlined rather than meeting in one location, traveling to another, and then backtracking most of the way to reach the cruise start point. On the other hand, I guess any traveling time can also be considered as "cruising" anyways haha. Just throwing some ideas out there, I want these meets to grow into something amazing!

Oh I'm totally fine with Yonge, I was just saying that the traffic sucks. I want more people taking selfies in front of a few thousand horsepower! :headbang:

Sponsored

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium PP
I do enjoy more north country scenery to cruise, but I can do the city too =]. I could care less about the views and rather have the road to move..but the exhaust sure does sound good bouncing off the buildings!
I'm in for the Yonge St. cruise, but that north country scenery cruise sounds fun, too. I took a road trip last fall and met convoys of Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs cruising all over from Kawartha Lakes up to the Muskoka region... May we consider a group cruise up north one day, too? Nothing better than beautiful scenery and winding roads on a nice spring day...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6
Count me in, I couldnt come to the last one because I just took delivery of my vehicle. Just dont find a place where we have to pay some ridiculous parking fee ;)

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
Since that is the start of the cruise nights in the province, there is a cruise night on Monday evening, which is located at HWY 7 and the 400, where the old AMC theatres were, in the second parking lot across from the GYM that is there. That is an idea to end the day at.

F.Y.I. Cotus says that my PEELER has been built last Thursday and is now in transit, supposed to arrive in 3 days!!!!

Last edited:

lltrigg3rzonell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
I have done a meet once over at Forks of the Credit Provincial Park.

We started the meet at a nearby Tim Hortons. Then cruised around Forks of the Credit Provincial Park. It has an amazing view with lots of winding roads and mountains. The view is a lot better in the summer or fall.

This is just an ideal I'm throwing out there. I know that this is too far for some of you guys.

Forks of the Credit Provincial Park, Caledon, ON L7K 2H8.
Tim Hortons, 4 Thompson Crescent, Erin, ON N0B 1T0

Willy1680

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I am good for the May 18th date. For the Yonge Street cruise idea, I have a manual transmission, need I say more!!

Sponsored

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
All good comments everyone. Muskoka is a nice place, as is the forks of the credit. Very true Forks is great by the fall time. At this point, I am good with whatever. It looks like we have a good group gathering and can go on many different trips. The Ontario site has some nice ideas for cruise trips where they give routes with scenic views, something to think about once the nature begins to bloom and grow a bit and nights get longer. Thanks to Opensesame for putting these together.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picking up my CO tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willy1680

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
can't wait to see it r-model. See you at DaSilva I am sure. I am loving the Roush exhaust by the way!! Saw you there last weekend when I had my exhaust done!

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool, I will be heading over to Joe's after I get her on the road, already have a dozen pictures from when it first showed up at the dealer!
Sponsored