Sponsored

Cars and Coffee Palm Beach January 24th

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Kind of disappointed with the turnout at the designated meeting spot yesterday morning. We had 3 show up, including myself.

Let's do better next time! If you can't show, at least say something, like Jeff did.
Sponsored

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
This event was great with a large turnout! Saw a couple of S550s, but we definitely need to have more representation and coordination. Let's save that for next time. :headbang:

Here is the murdered squad:
Looks sinister with the grille and emblem!

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Kind of disappointed with the turnout at the designated meeting spot yesterday morning. We had 3 show up, including myself.

Let's do better next time! If you can't show, at least say something, like Jeff did.
There needs to be a better way to verify who's going and reconfirm that morning. I was "in" but had to grab the car from my building and was sitting on 95 just north of Glades at 7:47. Waited 10 to see if anyone was coming but I missed ya. Maybe PM #s so we can text one coordinator?

Also, wasn't there a bunch over at Palmetto?

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
OK sorry for my absence, the next one is February 21st. I am in town (I travel most weeks for work) and hopefully things with my mother calm down enough for me to have some time to myself. Anyone who is interested in going, same meeting location (Glades & 95 at Whole Foods) 7:30am. PM ME for my mobile. I am happy to co-ordinate the event.

Again Sorry, been dealing with parental health issues for over 5 years, and things are really coming to a head.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
OK sorry for my absence, the next one is February 21st. I am in town (I travel most weeks for work) and hopefully things with my mother calm down enough for me to have some time to myself. Anyone who is interested in going, same meeting location (Glades & 95 at Whole Foods) 7:30am. PM ME for my mobile. I am happy to co-ordinate the event.

Again Sorry, been dealing with parental health issues for over 5 years, and things are really coming to a head.
No worries man, we have more events to come. This upcoming one will be fun.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
OK, the weekend is upon us. For anyone not in the South Florida thread, we are moving the time to 8:00 with an 8:15 roll out to Palm Beach Outlets. I have posted this here and will also notify the FLMC (Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club) of the time change.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At Whole Foods?

OK, the weekend is upon us. For anyone not in the South Florida thread, we are moving the time to 8:00 with an 8:15 roll out to Palm Beach Outlets. I have posted this here and will also notify the FLMC (Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club) of the time change.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I'm an idiot. Yes whole foods glades and i95

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Anybody planning on going this Sunday??

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Anyone coming from the south I will be at Whole Foods, Glades and I95 at 7:30-45 Head up at 8. Anyone interested.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can I still join the ride if I sold the GT?
Sponsored