Sponsored

Cars and Coffee Palm Beach April 7

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not this month, but there's a big group that leaves from the Whole Foods on Glades Rd in Boca by 7:30 normally. There are some groups that meet up earlier further south too.

If you meet up with them, just follow them to park, but I want to say it's rows 15-17 normally. If you go through the main entrance (Palm Beach Lakes Blvd), you're going to go all the way down, make a right, then go down about half way or so.

upload_2019-4-2_13-22-57.png

Yellow is the route, red is the parking.

OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I'm not this month, but there's a big group that leaves from the Whole Foods on Glades Rd in Boca by 7:30 normally. There are some groups that meet up earlier further south too.

If you meet up with them, just follow them to park, but I want to say it's rows 15-17 normally. If you go through the main entrance (Palm Beach Lakes Blvd), you're going to go all the way down, make a right, then go down about half way or so.

upload_2019-4-2_13-22-57.png

Yellow is the route, red is the parking.
Awesome thank you!

I’m actually in West Palm, so I probably won’t be driving to Boca to drive back up here... maybe there is someone else I can hook up with to drive over... the parking info is appreciated!

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I'm planning to be there, assuming the weather improves as it's terrible today. From WPB to WPB there's not much of a "drive" to do. You'd pretty much have to be neighbors with whoever is going to drive with you I suppose. But we do have a very large group that starts in South Miami, then meets in Hallandale, then in Boca, and we end up at the show. Even if you don't drive with us, find the group and say hi.
Sponsored