Sponsored

Cars and Coffee - First Saturday every Month

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Wife was with and got cold pretty quick. It was a quick look at the hi-end stuff and left. It was more crowded than I thought it was going to be though.
Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Anyone going out tomorrow?

The weather looks like it should be dry - finally. I haven't had time to get mine cleaned up but I will still probably take a ride out there.

OP
OP
Schooley

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta go to Memphis for family issues.. seems like I keep missing all the cool shit. Was really hoping to get out to Baytown tonight too!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Headed out of town early myself.

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I gotta go to Memphis for family issues.. seems like I keep missing all the cool shit. Was really hoping to get out to Baytown tonight too!
Damn hope all is well, man.

OP
OP
Schooley

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn hope all is well, man.
Everything is good, appreciate the well wishes though. Wife's grandma (who basically raised her) passed. She lived to see 94, beat cancer twice. It wasnt a surprise.. she was ready to move on.

Never easy considering she was the textbook definition of the Matriarch of the family. Gonna be interesting to see how the family dynamic changes now as everyone seemed to revolve around her.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She definitely lived to her fullest that's for sure. You're right - the dynamic changes usually. My grandpop was the one for our family and when he passed it was a huge change. Best wishes and have a safe trip!

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any of you guys hitting the Towne Lake Cars and Coffee Saturday?

I’m taking mine out for it’s last hurrah before it goes into have the fucking transmission replaced.

The second gear synchros are donezo. Probably the shift fork too. 6000 miles and it’s blown. I took it to Mac Haik today and it’s got to go back in Monday. They said it’ll take a week for them to crack it open and then wait for Ford approval on the repair. I told them I wanted a new one and not a rebuilt one because it’s so new. So we shall see.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Any of you guys hitting the Towne Lake Cars and Coffee Saturday?

I’m taking mine out for it’s last hurrah before it goes into have the fucking transmission replaced.

The second gear synchros are donezo. Probably the shift fork too. 6000 miles and it’s blown. I took it to Mac Haik today and it’s got to go back in Monday. They said it’ll take a week for them to crack it open and then wait for Ford approval on the repair. I told them I wanted a new one and not a rebuilt one because it’s so new. So we shall see.
If the weather cooperates I'll probably head out there, but my car is allergic to rain...

Sucks about the trans, but hey that's what warranty is for....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Schooley

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I will keep an eye on the weather.. my car is dirty anyway but would prefer keeping it out of the rain.

Any clue why these neighborhoods like to water the flowers at the entrances? The ground isn't even absorbing it from the saturation and leaving it all over the road. Pisses me off!

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool let me know if you guys can make it and I’ll send ya my number.

I did a quick wash on mine since it’ll be going in the shop Monday.

And YES a thousand times YES on the damn watering of the freaking grass and flowers on the medians. The one close to mine even comes on the the rain. If I see them on I’ll go the opposite direction so I’m not spraying water on my car.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I will keep an eye on the weather.. my car is dirty anyway but would prefer keeping it out of the rain.

Any clue why these neighborhoods like to water the flowers at the entrances? The ground isn't even absorbing it from the saturation and leaving it all over the road. Pisses me off!
The water main was broken at 96 and Louisiana putting water all over the road. I can't even get my car out of my apartment parking lot without getting it filthy, so I'm just leaving it in the garage until they get it fixed up.

OP
OP
Schooley

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Rain again this Saturday.. wtf??