• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Carbon fibre spoiler F/S

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
I'll admit right off it is a E-Bay spoiler. I ordered it figuring it would need some tweeking to make it work. But frankly I was surprised, it fits really well and the weave and finish is very good. It is installed using double sided 3M tape only. But now I've sort of changed my mind and am going to try and sell it. I want to get $150 plus shipping for it, or I would trade it straight up for a stock GT catback exhaust. If you wanted to trade you would have to be within reasonable driving distance of St Louis MO.

Last edited:

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
pics?

OP
OP

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Only posted this eight minutes ago and have already edited trying to post pics twice. Which just goes to show that computers and I don't like one and another. I'll try later when my blood pressure goes down some!!!!!:frusty::headbonk:

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
Pending on looks and quality I, have a stock exhaust if you're in the so cal area.

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
would you be interested in an axle back GT exhaust? KC area!

cvaughn1084

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB
Interested in this, I have stock catback with only 1000 miles on it. Interested in pictures.

OP
OP

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Pending on looks and quality I, have a stock exhaust if you're in the so cal area.
Sorry man way to far away. That is the real problem, if someone else were selling and I was buying I'd want to be able to test fit the spoiler on my car. So I'm most interested in a face to face deal so there would be no room for misunderstandings.

OP
OP

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
would you be interested in an axle back GT exhaust? KC area!
I'm about an hour east of St Louis which puts us pretty far apart but so far your my second best option for a trade, which is what I really want.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Had a friend with one of these on a Magnetic grey and it looked great. You can't really beat it for the price.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Don't know if that is the same one, in the pics the points where the spoiler dips in at the center looks more pronounced than mine does. But it is damn close, when I found this one there were about three or four different ads that were hard to tell apart. So I took a chance that it would look good and fit pretty good and ordered it. I've decided I'd rather sink my money into something more performance oriented, but if it doesn't sell then I'll go ahead and install it after painting it to match. If the question is am I asking nearly what I gave for it the answer is yes, but when I ordered it I didn't know what I'd get. Which is why I'm somewhat reluctant to sell this to someone who can't see it in person. Have to run and get a couple shipping quotes so I gotta say bye fer now. Hope this answers his question.:shrug: