Sponsored

Carbon Fiber Wide Body from Anderson Composites - JTP Justin Pawlak spec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How about a kit for putting some brightness/life into the factory tri-bar DRL LED's? Ever since Ford did LED DRL's on the mustang in 2013, they e been so dull and dim, that they're hardly visible in daylight, and if the front of your car is facing the sun, you can't tell if the DRL's are even on.

Nobody has addressed the dim LED tri-bar. They've just cone out with silly colored LED replacements. And , some lighter parts. We need to lighten this barge. Ford does t want to do it, Infact the 2018 mustang has gained yet another 45-60 lbs, with more "dumb distracted driver" aids as standard. I'm about ready to buy another 1988-1992 GT or 5.0 LX... And stuff a new V8 in it. With sticky tires, it'll smoke today's barges.... That 5.0 LX sedan I had was 1100 lbs lighter than today's V8...
Puff puff pass homey
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
How about a kit for putting some brightness/life into the factory tri-bar DRL LED's? Ever since Ford did LED DRL's on the mustang in 2013, they e been so dull and dim, that they're hardly visible in daylight, and if the front of your car is facing the sun, you can't tell if the DRL's are even on.

Nobody has addressed the dim LED tri-bar. They've just cone out with silly colored LED replacements. And , some lighter parts. We need to lighten this barge. Ford does t want to do it, Infact the 2018 mustang has gained yet another 45-60 lbs, with more "dumb distracted driver" aids as standard. I'm about ready to buy another 1988-1992 GT or 5.0 LX... And stuff a new V8 in it. With sticky tires, it'll smoke today's barges.... That 5.0 LX sedan I had was 1100 lbs lighter than today's V8...
We've come out with Switchback LED board replacements for the DRLs on the 2013-2014 Mustang & 2015+ Mustang that are significantly brighter than the factory DRLs FWIW. (Our RGBW & RGBWA ones are also brighter than OEM).

2015-2017 Ford Mustang Switchback DRL LED Boards

2013-2014 Ford Mustang Switchback DRL LED Boards

Sorry for going off topic, please continue!

Nick C.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550

You have fun when you wreck that Fox Body and hope you survive. The reason today's cars are so much heavier is because they have safety regulations to meet and are actually designed to not kill you in a serious accident. I'll take that any day of the week over some 20 year old car that was never designed to have that much power and be driven on the street.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
You have fun when you wreck that Fox Body and hope you survive. The reason today's cars are so much heavier is because they have safety regulations to meet and are actually designed to not kill you in a serious accident. I'll take that any day of the week over some 20 year old car that was never designed to have that much power and be driven on the street.
I know one thing is a fact. Nobody buys a Fox for it's looks or interior (and that's not subjective opinion either)... At least you get the full package with today's "barges".:crazy:

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

Hey all, which do you prefer PD or Centri blowers??

Figured I would ask a random ass question that has nothing to do with what the OP posted too...

In other news...OMG that kit is badass and i hate widebody kits!!!! Something a bout CF makes me smile thought. That would look legit with my CF trunk from Anderson...75% carbon body hmmmmmm!!

Sponsored