Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Click bait IMO. A lot of redundant talk and he is surprised about someone elseā€™s car having this happen. And he says Surprised over and over again. He never explains if the wheel hit something since he wonā€™t disclose whoā€™s car and what actually happened. But feels the wheel just failed on itā€™s own. So ok whatever and not attacking you Houston KidšŸ˜. Be sure to let him know if you knowšŸ˜Ž

Last edited:

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
So you are telling me a super lightweight performance rim gets destroyed when it hits something?

Glad he made this video. People need to be warned.
And thatā€™s the question of the day I did not here him say it hit something in so many words. And to a degree is implying the wheel Failed?

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Defiantly disappointed in the lack of the how it happened but I did find it interesting to see a wheel in that condition. It pretty much split completely in half inside of the spokes. Knowing the how and why would be beneficial from a gee whiz perspective at any rate IMO.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Stop supporting youtuber clickbait bull$hit.
Um no. If it were total BS and not worthy of any view, then yes. Just because you don't like the kid does not mean some of his information is not useful. Find someone else who has posted more information about the GT500 than him.
I don't get the extreme hate toward the young man. Sure, he has some click bait, but he is not a total tool like StangMode and actually races his Mustangs and is a accomplished driver. I will not watch any of StangMode stuff especially after he was selling N-95 masks on his website a few months ago totally price gouging people.

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
The damage evidence shows the person hit something with the wheel. Any wheel would break up if you hit something at speed.

BillyJRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The damage evidence shows the person hit something with the wheel. Any wheel would break up if you hit something at speed.
Exactly. Any aluminum wheel would be taco'd if it were launched over the center median at speed (which is what happened). His lack of info spreads unnecessary paranoia when the CF wheel is stronger and will hold up to damage better than an aluminum wheel.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah when heā€™s done you tubing, he has a spot on CNN already set for him...

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
He hit the center median?

That's odd. The damage is the driver side front wheel and the yet wheel debris is along the curb to the outside, or passenger side of the vehicle, and running along the curb. Something's amiss.

Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
If you look at his YouTube channel with this exact video you will see 209 comments later and nothing beyond nothing. I give the kid credit for the followers and the clicks but LOL here we go and maybe we go 300 responses later LOL. And yep same answer who the HELL knows what happened besides the wheel hit something. Maybe it hit a Squirrel :sunglasses:

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
He hit the center median?

That's odd. The damage is the driver side front wheel and the yet wheel debris is along the curb to the outside, or passenger side of the vehicle, and running along the curb. Something's amiss.
He may have pulled over the shoulder after the impact with the center median. It sounds like one of those on ramp to median collisions.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
He really should sell the car. Between the bad fuel economy, tire/brake consumption, and glass wheels, this this is just a money pit :crackup:
That wasn't his car.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Plausible. Then why didn't anyone walk over to the center median to see the debris there?

The assumption would be that if he did indeed hit the center median that he hit it head on (?).....well look how far back it would have had to have been...

Center median.jpg

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
Um no. If it were total BS and not worthy of any view, then yes. Just because you don't like the kid does not mean some of his information is not useful. Find someone else who has posted more information about the GT500 than him.
I don't get the extreme hate toward the young man. Sure, he has some click bait, but he is not a total tool like StangMode and actually races his Mustangs and is a accomplished driver. I will not watch any of StangMode stuff especially after he was selling N-95 masks on his website a few months ago totally price gouging people.
I don't like either one of them fools because I'm jealous of what they have.
Sponsored