Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Pair both those with the air outlets on the hood and that would be pretty sweet... Expensive but sweet
Sponsored

CompetitionOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT
Yeah too rich for a small piece that size...even if i already had to replace one. Ended up getting a replacement from fordparts.com for ~65$ with tax..will either find a place to CF wrap both...or just dip them. Gives me something to do this weekend ;)

scottryla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic PP GT
A few member have receive these and the quality was definitely not worth the price tag. I sent mine back, was very dissatisfied with the overall quality. Blemishes in the clear, figment was off, and the sages were jagged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sponsored

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
Scotty,
Which cf company were you unhappy with? I was looking into cf and want to make sure I'm getting quality especially for the cost.

scottryla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic PP GT
A few member have receive these and the quality was definitely not worth the price tag. I sent mine back, was very dissatisfied with the overall quality. Blemishes in the clear, figment was off, and the sages were jagged.

WOW, so sorry I didn't review this before submitting.

Ordered the Shelby mirror caps, and the quality was not good at all. There were blemishes in the clear coat, the fitment was not good, and the edges where jagged. For $175 a mirror I would expect better quality, not to mention they're Shelby. I will say I ordered when they first released, so there is a possibility quality has improved.

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered the Shelby direct replacement CF covers. The bottom of the Shelby covers do not have the tabs like the OEM's. How do they stay locked in place?

I'm concerned they may fly from when driving.
Sponsored