Santos_S550

SANTOS_S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.0T Premium Package
Carbon Dynamics just had there Pre-order for this spoiler .
Has anyone else purchased there's Total cost with shipping is 385.00

Fingers crossed / and waiting patiently ..... :ford:

RoushExhaust>>RoushSideScoops>>JLT(CAI)>>FlowmasterY-pipe>>EbachSportSprings>>AmericanMuscle(TailightCompleteTintSet)>>
DiodeDynamics(Swithbacks)(TailLight-Sequencers)(ReverseTaillight)(MapLight)
gt350rtrackpackspoiler.jpg
gt350trackpack spoiler1.jpg
Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
I'm also interested in this wing, looks really nice! Just waiting to hear on the fit and finish before I order. Don't want to go thru the problems people went thru with the R wing.

Sbloom5_0

GTFO_0012
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looks good but I'd like to see it one some cars before I make a move.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
The CD Track Pack spoiler was a top contender for me until they posted pictures of it. Just doesn't look right, mostly because the angle is different from the gt350 track pack spoiler.

The CD 350R spoiler looks off too, judging from the pics I've seen. Wondering if that's a case of the same thing, or an optical illusion. Would love to see a real 350R next to the CD 350R spoiler.

OP
OP
Santos_S550

Santos_S550

SANTOS_S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.0T Premium Package
I have already seen gt350's with it on and looks better then the other spoiler everyone is drooling over........ that's why I was happy to see it on the car before buying it.. best part its direct fit with stock holes.. ")

Sponsored

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015. Ruby Red
Not real happy with Carbon Dynamics.I was quoted in writing "$400" (or less if I supplied the wheel) for their Leather/Carbon Mustang Steering wheel . So I went ahead and cancelled my Levittown GT350R wheel order thats been in since Dec, but at least I was in the queue. Asked CD Friday, again, when they would take deposits and they said its now $500. based on the amount of work they didn't know it was so labor intensive and now I had to send them a wheel to modify also (effective price now $650. based upon ebay pricing for used wheels). Well, they did show a prototype they built, so'd I'd disagree they didn't know how much labor they had into it? Also, they said they were buying a "bunch of wheels" from Ford to modify (and thus the $400. price) , but Friday they said not only did i have to supply a wheel, but its now $500!?
As a new business, you'd think they would be extra careful of their reputation esp. before they really have one, good or bad. Now, I got nothing ;(

RadBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 BOSS302, 29 Model A Roadster
I wonder how much wind tunnel time was spent optimizing the design (by any of these guys)

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I actually have the CD track spoiler. It is not on my car yet ebcause I am waiting to put my wheels on first cause it wouldnt look right with the stock wheels. So far, off the car, it is high quality design and looks amazing. On the car, I am not sure yet!

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
Absolute worst company you could spend your money with. DO NOT buy anything from them.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Heard a lot of bad press about carbon dynamics from forum members experiences. Their typical 'message us on facebook for a response' is laughable.

They won't get any of my money thats for sure.

Plenty of other carbon fiber companies offering superior products with much better customer service.

Sponsored

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT Premium
Here is a PSA... Stay far away! There are reputable companies out there with similar products.
They refuse to answer my emails regarding an exchange or refund. Here is what mine looks like:

Make sure HD is on you will see all the waves in the surface of it.
See my review here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53367

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
^ That looks terrible. Not just waves but like the surface/resin surface is completely bumpy.

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I ordered one from there and had to get a refund because I was getting dicked around like others with a shipping date, do some research and you will see. Here you can get the OEM Track Spoiler painted for $427.00 SHIPPED from here and there in stock.

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
I believe the OEM one is on national back order until further notice, correct me if I'm wrong

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Thats what I was told by one dealer but that did not stop me from calling another one and I had it in a week, call the above dealer and see ?
Sponsored