Sponsored

Carbon 2 Carbon Debuts 2015-17 GT350/GT350R Mustang Premium Carbon Fiber Aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Any pics of the C2C solution to cover the lid holes? Should be available by now.
Hello Darth / Mustang6g members we have completed our Carbon Deck Lid Filler to be used with our Carbon R High Rise Wing, now you can replace your Track or Tech Pack Spoiler without the need to Re-Finish or Replace your deck lid. Our Package includes all instructions and hardware and utilizes all factory holes which saves you the need to have the deck lids three center holes brazed, filled, prepped and painted and replace the Stripes if you have them on your deck lid that would cost up to $1,200.00 at a quality body shop. This $190.00 part is included in our Carbon 2 Carbon part No GT9-F for $1,990.00 with our Premium Carbon Spec R High Rise Wing and is now in stock (foam gaskets included in package).

Our design utilizes the Factory shape of the R Wing Base the same design as our Carbon 2 Carbon R Wing so that the Filler blends in with a Minimalist approach for covering the holes left from the removal of the Track Pack Wing or Tech Pack Wing

DSC04449.jpg

DSC04443.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

_MG_8886.jpg

DSC04435.jpg
_MG_8884.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I like the other design that goes across the entire trunk much better than that.

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
Sorry, that center "filler" piece makes it look like crap, pure after thought looking. Just being honest.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Not a fan of that center piece. I'd rather use slim discreet color matched plugs.

Sponsored

Honus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT350 Tech
Can you guys adapt that into a 4th (LED) brake light? It might look a little overkill BUT giving that piece some purpose could be a game changer in regards to it looking out of place.

(Will accept prototype parts for testing... Just saying).

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Can you guys adapt that into a 4th (LED) brake light? It might look a little overkill BUT giving that piece some purpose could be a game changer in regards to it looking out of place.

(Will accept prototype parts for testing... Just saying).
not for nothing, all you'd need to do is copy the splice design off of the backup light/ 4th brake light design and viola!

what would be even cooler would be to wire the flashing brake light feature from the sequential tail resistors and have it flash for 3 seconds like motorcycle tail lights.

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Our goal is a minimalist inexpensive carbon solution that flows with the R Wing Base Design for those we do not want to re-finish decklid, we do value all the feedback. In person you don't focus on the filler but our Beautiful Carbon 2 Carbon Spec R High Rise Carbon Wing.

We will be posting images soon with stripes package as we have shipped several of these this past week and have another GT350 coming in our shop next week for this package.

Regards
Carbon 2 Carbon Team

Last edited:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That's just one way of doing it.

Sponsored

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Our goal is a minimalist inexpensive carbon solution that flows with the R Wing Base Design for those we do not want to re-finish decklid, we do value all the feedback. In person you don't focus on the filler but our Beautiful Carbon 2 Carbon Spec R High Rise Carbon Wing.

We will be posting images soon with stripes package as we have shipped several of these this past week and have another GT350 coming in our shop next week for this package.

Regards
Carbon 2 Carbon Team
Thanks for the pics...pics with stripes might help to alleviate the "after thought" feel this has. Hopefully a triple yellow with stripes as that's what I have. At first glance I think I like the full piece concept. I was hoping your solution would have felt like it was part of the aero. Or more minimalist to cove the holes only...I'm assuming there are two holes. This is probably the best solution.

Any pics of the holes before install?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
A white with blue stripes perchance?

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
When you take shots could you take them from a little further back. Thx.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.