Car shut off, won't turn back on and threw 3 codes

t14mhall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Hey all- looking for some advice on my 2018 GT.

I got into boost in 3rd gear and after letting off, the car shut off at about 70MPH. I managed to limp it home as I was right around the corner from my house. The car will crank and fire up for a second then stall out. When driving it was in serious limp mode and had zero power.

I got the following codes:
P060D- Internal control module accelerator pedal position performance
P2122- Throttle/pedal position sensor/switch "D" circuit Low
P2127- Throttle/Pedal position sensor/switch "E" circuit low

I cleared the codes and it's still having the same issue, cranks, and starts up for a second then stalls out. I ended up replacing the gas pedal thinking it was the pedal position sensor but that didn't make a difference. The battery was pulled for 15 minutes or so hoping something would reset.

I do have a BAP in the car, but I pulled that and reconnected the wires directly back to the pedal and determined the issue isn't with the BAP. No boost leaks etc.

Hoping someone has run into this before I start throwing more money at it. My next options would be TPS sensor

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
t14mhall

t14mhall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Update- reloaded the tune in the car and that did nothing. It will still crank and fire up for a second then shut off and now I'm not getting any codes. Is there a relearn process from the pedal position sensor?

OP
OP
t14mhall

t14mhall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Bump anyone have any insight? Swapped the throttle body /tps thinking that would help but still the same. I fired it about a decent amount of times so I don’t think it’s the fuel pump

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Have your fuel pump driver module checked or replaced too. Those things go out from what I am told and cause the symptoms that you ha e.