Sponsored

Car just arrived and Ughhh

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
W9? Uh, no. Absolutely inappropriate and does not apply to your situation. Demand a paper check. All they need is your name and address.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jseeutat

jseeutat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I spoke to a buddy of mine who is a CPA who said the same as what we all thought that a W-9 isn’t applicable. I went back to them and they have agreed to split the checks up with one being for reimbursement and they other for compensation and no W-9.

I have to tell you, it dried out here yesterday so I had time to go for a drive and it felt great to be back behind the wheel of a 350.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I have to tell you, it dried out here yesterday so I had time to go for a drive and it felt great to be back behind the wheel of a 350.
Glad to hear things have worked out and you're able to move on from the experience. Again, Congrats on snagging a beauty of a ride!

brent_G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT-A10-pp1-ruby red
Congrats on this all finally coming together!

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
This thread read like "War & Peace" but I'm glad to see you are "finally" enjoying a satisfactory resolution! My 2019 has been flawless over the last 16K miles and after reading your post, I feel so fortunate! Enjoy your car now and best of luck in the future!

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I spoke to a buddy of mine who is a CPA who said the same as what we all thought that a W-9 isn’t applicable. I went back to them and they have agreed to split the checks up with one being for reimbursement and they other for compensation and no W-9.

So how are you enjoying the car now?

OP
OP
jseeutat

jseeutat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
So how are you enjoying the car now?
[/QUOTE
I was able to drive the car one time before leaving on a work trip! I will be home shortly and plan on making up for lost time. This is my 2nd GT350. I had a 2017 that I sold a few years ago to satisfy my wife’s boat itch. I was just not happy since I got rid of that one and luckily found my way back. Unfortunately for me, the price of these cars skyrocketed shortly after I got rid of my 2017.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Boat itch is no joke....
Sponsored