Car is showing 0 Oil Pressure

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
So a while ago I put in a 18+ digital cluster. And sometime after that I noticed that the car is not registering any Oil Pressure. It never moves. As far as I know the car runs fine. No weird noises or anything. An oil change and emptying of the catch can didn't do anything. Can a sensor be broken or could something have gone wrong when I put the screen in?
Any suggestions?? Thanks :-)
IMG_6118.jpg
Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Has to be a signal issue somewhere, either the sensor or somewhere in between. I mean, whatever “awhile” is, if you really didn’t have oil pressure you’d have blown up the engine by now. I’m sure there is someone here who’s done the conversion and will give you more than I did.

Jasonnaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I don't think you have an actual oil pressure sensor. More of a switch. I've had my 2017 gt hooked up to multiple fancy scan tools, both read oil pressure to be zero. The switch just turns the oil light on if pressure drops below a certain psi.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I don't think you have an actual oil pressure sensor. More of a switch. I've had my 2017 gt hooked up to multiple fancy scan tools, both read oil pressure to be zero. The switch just turns the oil light on if pressure drops below a certain psi.
That's right. Just the Perf Pack cars have the oil pressure sensor. Read and follow the posts from @dawolf and the info provided by @breeves. The question was posted here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...installation-guide.99275/page-68#post-2506800 You should send @dawolf a private message to see if he was successful.
Sponsored