jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I'm in need of recommendations on a good car audio shop in the Broward Co. area. I've scouted a couple but have not been impressed. Experience with the S550 is of course a plus.
Sponsored

sese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Mad Marks in Bradenton

OP
OP
jdoug

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Thank you gents-- although Bradenton is too far of a drive. WPB almost is.

chriseco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silver 6spd base ecoboost
It's not that fancy of a shop but if u just want a decent price and a nice quality install there a small shop I beleave it called USA audio near Pembroke and 441 right after the uhaul on the left hand side (heading south)

Sponsored

OP
OP
jdoug

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Yeah I don't care how fancy the shop is, as long as they know their stuff.

cdz12250

Mustang owner since 1970
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium convertible w/ Perf. Pkg.
Sounds Good Stereo. Page is the owner. They used to be on Biscayne Boulevard but moved to Hollywood. Page does very high end (Ferraris, Bentleys, customs) work but was not at all above working on my 2013 GT Vert. He installed a nav unit in my old Accord coupe, and the instructions were all in Chinese! He also does integrated radar detector and nav-tv installs; any car tech, really. He's not cheap but not outrageous, you get what you pay for, and it looks and works right when he's done.

kiko1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Sounds Good Stereo. Page is the owner. They used to be on Biscayne Boulevard but moved to Hollywood. Page does very high end (Ferraris, Bentleys, customs) work but was not at all above working on my 2013 GT Vert. He installed a nav unit in my old Accord coupe, and the instructions were all in Chinese! He also does integrated radar detector and nav-tv installs; any car tech, really. He's not cheap but not outrageous, you get what you pay for, and it looks and works right when he's done.
don't you mean Sage??